Van Diemen Dons Supporter Group

That is very sharp. Do you have to live in Tassie to get one !!

No, you donā€™t have to live in Tassie, but you do need to be a member of the Van Diemen Dons.
If you and Mrs Fox would like to join just pm me and I will organise to get an application form to you.
You would be most welcome.

*shameless recruiting

No, you donā€™t have to live in Tassie, but you do need to be a member of the Van Diemen Dons.
If you and Mrs Fox would like to join just pm me and I will organise to get an application form to you.

*shameless recruiting

Well it will be an excuse to visit Tassie for a pissup.

*shameless recruiting

Hey Hey Heyā€¦ donā€™t get ahead of yourselfā€¦ the application hasnā€™t been approved yet. There is a rigorous governance process in place Iā€™m sure.

Lol. There is that!

Bacchus has great experience in other coteries including ones supporting Gold Coast and Geelong. Heā€™ll be fine, sign him UP.

*shameless recruiting

Lolz. You need an excuse?

Thereā€™s a couple of really big ticket events planned for 2017ā€¦ might be worth a trip across

Bacchus has great experience in other coteries including ones supporting Gold Coast and Geelong. He'll be fine, sign him UP.

His application form has been sent.

Bacchus has great experience in other coteries including ones supporting Gold Coast and Geelong. He'll be fine, sign him UP.

Rigorous governance process successfully completed.

Just got back from four days in Hobart. Love the place! Canā€™t wait to head back in a few weeks. Great that we have such a good supporter base down there too. Good work guys

Just a quick note to let you all know weā€™ve a group of over 30 coming across for the Round one game and a pregame function at the Transport bar before the walk.

Come say hi!

Just a quick note to let you all know we've a group of over 30 coming across for the Round one game and a pregame function at the Transport bar before the walk.

Come say hi!

To help identify them, look for the group with 60 heads.

Also for those in Hobart and surrounds ā€¦

Christmas Sausage Sizzle

Simmons Park
The Esplanade
Lindisfarne
Sunday 11th Dec from 12pm

Snags and Soft Drink Provided

Anyone thinking of joining up feel free to come along and meet the team. Weā€™re not scaryā€¦ well apart from Reboot :smile:

Also for those in Hobart and surrounds ...

Christmas Sausage Sizzle

Simmons Park
The Esplanade
Lindisfarne
Sunday 11th Dec from 12pm

Snags and Soft Drink Provided

Anyone thinking of joining up feel free to come along and meet the team. Although weā€™re not scary very bright, or sexy ā€¦ well apart from Reboot :smile:

EFA

Probably only going to get one like on that post 'Boot.

Yep and that was only because he made me :wink:

Yep and that was only because he made me :wink:

Not my fault you were no one before you met me. B)

*oh, thatā€™s not what you meant ā€¦

Iā€™ll sign up later tonight :slight_smile:

For any Tassie Blitzers in the area.
A good cause and an EFC legend.
The perfect storm.

Well it may be brand new, but it will grow.
Van Diemen Dons now have a website.
Go have a look and learn a bit about us.
Keep informed of events.
And this is just the beginning.