Vegans on a rampage

This is really making me crave a steak. A nice fillet… cooked blue.

2 Likes

Imagine this is the thing you waste your life on.

6 Likes

I’m essentially the same.

but i’m also like, guess least they care about something enough to do this ■■■■. I’m too pragmatic and apathetic to prolly ever do anything like that, cos ultimatley i know people won’t change and they’ll do whatever they want too, so why try.

Then i remember all the times we get eat meat rammed down our throats, so meh, now you ■■■■■ can cop overbearing wankers telling you what should and shouldn’t be eaten.

Food safari just showing Filipino Crispy Pata.

Marinated Deep Fried Pork.

OMFG …

6 Likes

If I see these knobs in Geelong it’s on like Donkey Kong. I have no problem showering them in wine or beer, whatever’s handy at the time.

3 Likes

"I’m a vegetarian. I’m not strict. I eat fish.
And duck.
Weeeeell, they’re nearly fish, aren’t they? I mean…they’re semi-submerged a lot of the time.
They spend a lot of time in the water…they’re virtually fish aren’t they, really.
And pigs, cows, sheep, anything that lives near water, so I’m not strict.
I’m like a postmodern vegetarian. I eat meat ironically.

…Hitler was a vegetarian. Just goes to show, vegetarianism, not always a good thing.
Can in some extreme cases lead to genocide." - Bill Bailey

11 Likes

Pigs are part of the mob, drop a body in their sty and it just disappears. can’t explain that.

What?! Mate I’m talking about what appears to be a militant minority taking drastic action to protest factory farming, meat eating etc. I’m criticising the choice they made. I make no assumptions about meat eaters, although I grew up as one, in the country, on a small farm, and know how easy it is to switch off to the reality of what you’re putting in your gob. I’m all for providing information for people who have open minds to changing their habits but I know how regressive it is to force anything. If you know ‘all the reasons’ good luck to you, enjoy your steak and get your jaws off my virtual tenderloin.

By the way, you know what’s in your footy pie right? Moral high horse. That’s right.

When I grow up I’m going to Bovine University.

9 Likes

i agree with…then I think…I am posting in this internet thread on vegans on a football forum in summer.

6 Likes

Blitz is becoming something much bigger than was intended. It’s a beautiful, horrible thing

On one hand you tell me you are not criticising my choices whilst on the other hand you tell me how it is and how you did his and that. Wow.

I do actually and tbh I don’t eat them. Not because it’s meat though. Because it’s discusting.

It’s a different discussion and you argued it poorly after another assumption.

There was an animal rights protest that stopped traffic at the Ballarat saleyards about 2 weeks` ago and from what i hear , only 3 turned up and they decamped when they realised they were greatly outnumbered by the amount of truckies who turned up for the main sale day.

1 Like

Ok The Ant. I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt. At no point did I tell you or anyone what to think or what to ■■■■■■■ eat. All I said was those jokers, the vegan rampage crew, only did themselves damage if they were trying to change people’s minds about the way we farm other species for food. There are better ways of getting info out about the health and environmental benefits of reducing our reliance on the current model. You read into that what you wish, but you’ve already told me you know all of it so this convo is at a climax.

I had crispy pata for dinner last night. My second favourite Filipino dish.
I can confirm. It is delish!

1 Like

Pasta comes from wheat and wheat screams when you cut it.

1 Like

Don’t you get it? You did it again.

You are telling me there is a better model. You are saying you are right. You know the answers. Therefore that means I don’t because I’m happy with the status quo.

Every post you make you put yourself in a position of knowledge and therefore someone who knows better for me.

So do they whinge when animals eat other animals? Serious dumb ■■■■■.

6 Likes