Vegans on a rampage

For reals?
There’s no way I could do one of those.
And I love a homemade choc-banana shake.
Sounds like one of those, ‘I do 20 weet-bix’ things.
Really?
Why?

wim, pls.

3 Likes

Cos they’re ■■■■■■■ loonies

And on ABC at lunchtime, they’re talking about how much crop damage pigs do if they’re not controlled (i.e. not turned into bacon, ham, pork, sausages etc etc).

One guy was saying he’d lost a $100K chickpea crop to pigs last year.

1 Like

Sozzles.

1 Like

Those police are out of control

1 Like

What’s the colour of a 2 cent piece?

Sounds boaring.

They went the whole hog.

Easily. We have a feral pig problem out where we farm

Anyone know what Spanish for vegan is?

That’s right…there’s no such word.

Don’t really know if that’s true or not, but a ■■■■■ Spaniard would be someone who eats nothing from a pig and a ■■■■■ Argentinean eats no beef.

On my dad’s side one of my cousin’s is a sane vegan. I feel sorry for her because my family don’t let anything slide. So any time we go out for dinner she inevitably ends up getting grilled on why she’s a vegan and how stupid it is. She doesn’t go around telling us how despicable we are for eating meat.

But then on my mum’s side I have an actual nutter vegan cousin who married a vegan nutter and have produced three vegan nutter children. They go to those rallies and protest and put pork into the sheeps food at farms so they can’t be exported to the middle east etc. And they’re anti vax as well which is nice.

I love my family.

2 Likes

Two Pommy sheilas who run the local coffee shop are vegans.

And cross-fit zealots.
And lesbians.

You really only hear about the cross-fit though.

They’re nice ladies.

3 Likes

brownish

Vegetarians buy as much meat as anyone else, they just feed it to their cats.

1 Like

I keep thinking someone else has shot up Las Vegas when I see this thread.

4 Likes

Shhhhh…
all vegans are nutters, ok?
all of them

Won’t someone think of the poor chickpeas. These feral pigs are no doubt hurting their feelings.

2 Likes

Anyone in the Frankston area. I went to Las Argentinos last night and they do all sorts of meat cooked over coals and it was amazing. So many places you go to are scared to cook a steak blue but they nailed it. Their mixed grill has all sorts of beasts and they are amazing.

2 Likes

When I worked in the kitchen at the Middle Harbour Yacht Club in my 20’s, I learnt the secret to the perfect Blue Steak from the Chef there.

1 Like