VFL - Elimination Final vs Pies @ Port Melbourne, 2:10pm Sunday 2 September 2018

Saturday or Sunday?

Is it definitely on Saturday?

I can confirm 1st September is a Saturday.

(Game time to be confirmed later today.)

2 Likes

Cheers coming over from Adelaide

2 Likes

Where do you get this info from ???
amazing insight !

1 Like

He never divulges his sources.

Time of game will be 2pm yes?

2pm sunday at port melb according to vfl website

2nd ELIMINATION FINAL: Collingwood (5th) vs Essendon (8th)

Sunday September 2, 2.10pm @ Stannards Stadium (North Port Oval) ā€“ LIVE on Channel 7

5 Likes

lol

1 Like

DJR Radio signal down? :wink:

FATHERS DAY AT PORT MELB TO SEE A DONS WIN PLEASE!

1 Like

I can also confirm the VFL changed their mind. Sneaky bastardos. Title and top post edited.

Also, I forgot thereā€™s an AFL bye, so no distractions for Pie fans.

1 Like

Thereā€™s no way Iā€™d be trotting Francis out after his last month of AFL.

As much as Iā€™d love to see him playingā€¦

IMG_2267

2 Likes

But, butā€¦but @theDJR promised us a Saturday Final.

Now I canā€™t go to watch the Franga Show due to Fathers Day.

:-1:t3:

1 Like

Treloar playing for them.

Six day break from their VFL to AFL final.

Fasolo kicked 3.4 this past weekend, and was the game-leading scorer last time we played them.

Will Ess/Coll sell out North Port Oval? Dunno, but it got very busy last time we met there! I note that death trap Punt Road is presale-only, no tickets on the day.

Tickets easily available at:

2 Likes

Get on line and get your tickets. Iā€™m confident this will sell out so (echoing DJRā€™s sentiment above) letā€™s make sure weā€™ve got the numbers. If you havenā€™t been to a final at Port you really have to get along - awesome atmosphere, cheap beer, (crap pies), kick to kick during the quarter breaks, lots of Bomber AFL players in attendance, and of course weā€™re a very good chance to win. COME ON!!!

Any time Ive been or watched a final involving Essendon VFL team at the ground or on TV we always seem to have the bulk of the crowd.

I dont think any other Vic club is as well supported in the VFL come finals time than Essendon is.

I doubt it will sell out on Fathers day though, had it been Saturday then for sure.

1 Like