VFL - Elimination Final vs Pies @ Port Melbourne, 2:10pm Sunday 2 September 2018

Fasolo put a fork in himself.

6 Likes

Josh Green = Mr September

7 Likes

Move over Polly Farmer and Simon Madden, Draper is already the greatest ruckman ever to play football

Missed that, what happened to Clarke?

Think he actually needs to put down the fork by the look of him

1 Like

Letā€™s not go to extremes here. Hartley & McNeice are not AFL standard. Neither is Zerk but at least he has scope to make it. Francis & Ridley will play more AFL footy next year but if weā€™re playing Hartley or McNeice, weā€™re going nowhere IMO.

6 Likes

5VokANz

2 Likes

Francis looked ill at 3/4 time huddle too.

Draper protected for last 10 minutes.

2 Likes

Zerk is the player people were saying Francis was.
Lots of footy smarts and will make it, but not yet.

Loved Hockingā€™s selfless game.
There was a guy, Queenie or something, didnā€™t do much right but put in a shepherd after he hand balled which I loved.

I think we did a dozen no-look handballs, I reckon eight of which were instant turnovers and four were a ball-up.

Is Lavender ready to step up?

4 Likes

Awesome tough game. Pies inaccuracy made it look easier than it was. Great fight at the ball all day.

2 Likes

Also, Ridley is more Ambrosey than I remember.
I thought he was a spindly kid.

2 Likes

Too late for today but a VPN worked perfectly for me from Singapore to stream to game.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve seen worse backlines in the AFL. If we had to go into a game with those five players next year it would hardly be the worst thing that could happen

3 Likes

Draper was massive today. The difference btw the sides. Gave us first use in every contest. Very impressed.

7 Likes

Cheers. Will keep in mind for the next game.

1 Like

He got that big knock just in the last few seconds of the qtr. Probably winded badly

1 Like

As with the seniors, they no longer appear brittle. Perhaps Worsfold has brought some steel to the club

Nek minnit

8 Likes

Sammy is going to be an absolute gun.

11 Likes

Ready made replacement for Belly, hopefully Belly gives him a few more years to do so first.