VFL - Elimination Final vs Pies @ Port Melbourne, 2:10pm Sunday 2 September 2018

20 Likes

20 Likes

Happy you got this one; I’d be so crippled if my back took that kind of blow!

P.S. How/why is Francis so far in front of Green? Maybe he’s not as much an endurance cripple as some like to think.

Nord VPN very good for Australia

2 Likes

Lavender has had shoulder surgery and is back in Adelaide.

1 Like

I haven’t seen the game and so just looking at the stats it doesn’t look like we had a lot of output from our on ballers. With Clarke going down early, who played midfield?
I see HeppA had reasonable stats but Hind very low possessions, Mynott almost exclusively handballs.
Did Mutch play a true onball role or was he mainly wing, as he has been in most vfl games I have watched?

How come Reboot is distinctly unimpressed !

9 Likes

I like the guy in the leather jacket just chilling looking non plused.

Is that humbert in the hard hat?

Wouldn’t that be our defensive 50?

Lol.
Goldsack put his hand up for selection in the AFL ?
WTF. In 3 quarters he had 2 disposals and a mark.

6 Likes

He was there yesterday. Right wing in a rather rigid sling.

2 Likes

Me dumb.

1 Like

Mutch took on more time. Ditto Mynott and HepA. Hind played from half forward, interestingly, even after Clarke went down.

I would not object in anyway to rookie listing Hind.

5 Likes

No surprise but that was a particularly brave effort from Mick Hartley.

Big hit & it hurt him too

4 Likes

Draper is going to be a star. Considering how long it normally takes for rucks to develop he is already showing enough to be serious considered for a run in the 1’s next season.

4 Likes

I thought Mutch played a good game, as he usually does. So often he does the hard clearing pack work.
I hope he can get another chance at the AFL because I think he he would be a very solid contributor. He has a contract until 2020, so he has a couple of more years to build.

1 Like

my in laws were lauding his game last night saying he’s definitely ready to come back in! shrugs

Big fan of the 12pm Saturday vfl home games. Gives you the rest of the day to do other things. Great time slot! Wish our AFL games were also this early…

2 Likes