VFL Pics Bombers v Seagulls Prelim........the last chapter for 2015

I wish!! :smiley:

You started something now, Koala… show us the pics KB!

Tease! Show the one in warmup with the jumper off!

(Well, at least that’s what I’m guessing we’re talking about.)

We know Rigger is built – the question is whether, like Fletcher, the persistent groin/osteo issues will forcibly retire him.

The training reports, VFL reports and all the fantastic photos this year have been incredible. Thank you DJR, Jacky, KB and all other contributors for a wonderful commitment to 2015 and Blitz.

Who are the blitz executive committee in the photos?

Can’t tell you! DJR said we’d have to kill you!! :slight_smile:

I’m the only one in that photo…

I know – how do the others cope without Blitz?

Can’t tell you! DJR said we’d have to kill you!! :slight_smile:

Whomever is wearing that grey abomination should be named!

A great end to the season Karma - the club should make use of your photos on their website.

I think they have got better and better as time has gone on.

We did identify them, in the game two weeks ago…

I may have passed him in the last couple years due to his work commitments, but Trev is quite possibly the single greatest Bendigo/Essendon reserves attendee ever.

A great end to the season Karma - the club should make use of your photos on their website.

I think they have got better and better as time has gone on.

Thanks JM. I wonder if they look at them?

Great photos and captions kb. Thanks for your efforts all year long.

Here Here or is it Hear Hear either way, sterling job by karma, DJR and all the blitzer’s who brought us/me great pleasure throughout a shitful season.

Take a bow.

Here Here or is it Hear Hear either way, sterling job by karma, DJR and all the blitzer’s who brought us/me great pleasure throughout a shitful season.

Take a bow.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Conor comes from the back of the pack to perform a two in one.........he takes a spectacular hangar and improves FatArses looks with the one action!

GOLD.

And ow…

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP

This guy really can jump, can take a speccy, but I suspect the with his excellent ability below his knees and his elite agility, he is instructed to stay out of marking contests at this stage. However in the high half forward role he has been playing for the second half of the season, his goal scoring has dropped off a bit. 1-2 goal being more probable than the 3-4 he was sometimes getting as a goal square forward.

Exciting prospect and will look forward to seeing him develop further in 2016.

Langford is one skinny, skinny dude.