VFL practice match vs Frankston @ The Hangar, 7PM Friday 9 April 2021

I’ve seen that dog in action; I’m not stupid enough to steal it.

3 Likes

Ambrose playing VFL this week.

Too soon for him to play the Brisbane game? And nail Daniher into the turf in a home crunching tackle?

12 Likes

I reckon Ambrose is more likely than most to go straight into a full game rather than build up his minutes over a few weeks.
If he does it play a full game then he might be available the following week. Barring an injury to someone though, I can’t see him coming in that quickly

2 Likes

So I can still hope for a “Brad Hill” type tackle for Ambrose on Daniher? Maybe?

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Edit

2 Likes

Cute dog!

2 Likes

WHERE’S THE DAMN TRAINING REPORT?!?

The girls were absolutely up and about - refreshed after the week break. I was walking laps, so that is about the extent of my training report - Except maybe C-Bomb celebrating goals in practice, which was fun to watch.

3 Likes

Pretty sure this game is a 7pm start gang.

3 Likes

We will a report on these two additions.

2 Likes

that is pretty late for a competitive match, are the lights any good?

looking the picture Fraser Robertson looks like #61 who played last w/e If this is correct he certainly showed a bit

You haven’t read this not-very-long thread yet, have you?

1 Like

I think i have but i am getting old and i would have forgotten everything more than 5 posts ago

It is also because i am bone lazy and can’t be bothered reading everything. People need to just help us pensioners.

I am kidding (mostly).

1 Like

See @theDJR’s earlier posts, and yep.

Whoever is attending please give us continuous updates on Reid

1 Like

No!!! Tom Hird

1 Like

Sorry all, closed to the public - outside the fence only.

Jinx

1 Like