VFL Practice Matches 2017 - last game was Sat April 8 at Punt Road

Hartley?

I think he has to play

7 Likes

Skippy saying Tbell only played half the game and probably needs one more in the VFL. However it was a pretty good half a game and he was getting a fair bit of it towards the end.

I thought Hooker was great and ready to come back but that wasn’t the consensus in our group. Some thought that he still looks a bit tight in the Hammys and was reluctant to bend down for the ground balls.

Kobe Mutch is very courageous and by the looks of it got the attention of all the Blitzers that attended. So far better than McGrath :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

For the VFL listed players new guy Daniel Younan shows a bit of spark as a small forward. Alex Boyse and Michael Luxford also played pretty well. Nash Holmes played like Nick Kommer.

6 Likes

Nice of them to include 2m ranga at the end of the video.

1 Like

The Corgi.

1 Like

Who’s the guy with the gestapo hair cut?

Did Charles Lill play?

Clark monsters Cam “The ducker jr” Guthrie

http://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/e609217b8564722b316bc361c4a564eb?width=1024

If by that you mean buzz cut, you’ll need to be more specific.

Not named, didn’t play.

farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk

its conor!

1 Like

Francis looks a likely forward type. Clunks well.

Absolutely ■■■■■■■ me when I went & read our Twitter feed. Need someone else to take that job I think. Corgi corgi fkn corgi. Get over it mate, & use the mans actual name for a change FFS.

3 Likes

Dat mark tho

3 Likes

Over the shoulder, free kick geelong - you just know they would

1 Like

There were many frees they let go on Friday night which I said to my friend at the game that in the AFL you just know they’d pay them.

Nick 93. As a matter of interest, how did NOB play ? Hopefully OK, since he is captain of the team.

To be honest with you Chris he struggled. Not that he was ever quick but he looked very slow, got ran down a couple of times much to the delight of the Geelong faithful. I’m sure he will improve as he’s quality.

1 Like

So did I miss it, or has DJR not actually done a summary?
Here is hoping that he does!

I do stream of consciousness so I don’t have to do summaries!

On the above: Nobby got to it a fair bit (given he was mostly a forward) but his disposal was mostly rubbish. I’m not worried.

Vice captain HepA was pretty much unseen in the first three quarters. His worst game in two years. I’m not worried.

DJR channeling Josh Wink.

2 Likes