That mcneice panic/brainfade was massive in the context of the match

5 Likes

Those 2 they got at the end of the third did it. Bad luck boys

Well done Essendon VFL for the season.

14 Likes

F*cking gifted by the umpires

4 Likes

In fairness to Green he’s been playing the whole finals sore

Yeah they were the better team. We have done pretty well for coming eighth and almost missing the finals. We made the Prelim.

If we had won I reckon we would have lost with some key injury concerns.

2 Likes

Unlucky lads, great year

2 Likes

And so Endeth my interest in VFL until next year

5 Likes

Sick of that fkn dees song, hope West coast beat them by 1 fkn point from a dodgy free.

5 Likes

If they had kicked straight it would have been even further over before that by McNiece.

Pederson just stood in front of goal and they paid him free kicks all game.

Just lack vision, creativity and speed of mind. They Don’t create and break the game open, just kick to position and look for territory. That said, not great conditions for putting on a skills show.

1 Like

I should hope so.

Green is devo.

Zerk will be an absolute super player for the AFL side by 2020.

5 Likes

Thought we should have won that match i don’t agree that casey were the better team. Green and mcneice pretty poor but if laguda had of actually taken that shot for goal in the third we could have put the game to bed.

1 Like

We definitely need to trade for mids, becuase there isn’t much coming through the ranks in the Reserves

Time to stop the excuses and get tough. Near enough is not good enough. Hopefully a couple more delisting first thing Monday morning. Long and McNeice have no place on our list for starters.

10 Likes

They dominated us all over the ground and if they had kicked straight we wouldn’t have even been close at 3/4 time.

Green has played last 3 weeks injured.we needed a bigger lead heading into the last.
That mcneice deliberate rushed behind was costly.