VFL - Round 1 vs Franga @ Franga, 2pm Saturday 7 April 2018 — NO FRANGA!

Was a truely awful kick, barely touched his boot.

Smack is too good for vfl.

7 Likes

Smack loose for the quick kick forward. He handballs over to Younan for the goal.

Hooray.

61-39

1 Like

Anyone keeping a close eye on Langers at stoppages?

Positioning, blocking, tackling, in and undering, clearing etc??

Given the debate here this week, …

61-40

SIT DOWN, SHUT UP I tell the locals on the far wing as they go early and are wrong.

I can confirm Laverde has muscles on his muscles.

2 Likes

9.7.61 leads 6.4.40 at half time.

Franga has been the better team for more than half of the game, but haven’t scored accordingly. Our class up forward has been the difference.

Are they injured?

How’s Mynott going?

One thing that is clear for all to see about LAV is that his positioning in the contest, his ability to win one on ones, and his knack of hitting the pack at full speed is class. Definitely has many AFL traits. Just needs continuity.

7 Likes

I’ll look out for that more specifically in the second half. He hasn’t been dominant on the inside by any means to my eye.

1 Like

No luckily. He’s in full beast mode today. We could definitely do with his mongrel in the 1’s.

2 Likes

I’ve liked Clarke the most in our midfield.

8 Likes

Mutch, albeit in his first game back, has mainly been blindly hacking it.

Agree on Clarke

LAV is indeed a powerhouse, and he is using that power to effect.

3 Likes

Sausage sizzle time. Pretty sure Mutch has a younger brother, in front of me in the queue.

Clarke reminds me of Will Hams? That unfair?

A little. One thing going for Clarke though is that at least he has the frame to match his willingness.
Will Hams got broken in two just about every contest. One of the bravest players I’ve seen.

6 Likes

Lav keeps this up, he’s a dead cert to come in in the next 2 weeks .

1 Like