VFL - Round 1 vs GWS @ The Hangar, 2pm Sun 26 March 2023

Only Mia-Rae Clifford is silly enough to play multiple games/sports each weekend.

Seriously, he’ll maybe play there during a VFL bye.

Is this the first men’s VFL home and away game to be played at the Hangar?

I think most or all VFL-listed players have a local club that they also sign to, don’t they? It’s for when there’s a VFL bye or if the AFL list doesn’t have any injuries and a bunch of the VFL-listed blokes get bumped out of the VFL 22.

I’d probably expect Narkle to be at lower risk of demotion than some, but it’s the same principle I suppose.

4 Likes

That is a great VFL Bomber lineup. Lots of goals in there.

Its happening.

10 Likes

Lid offffff

2 Likes

Not VAFA — EDFL Premier

(I gather EDFL standard is a bit down the scale versus VAFA or Eastern etc.)

1 Like

VOSS
MUNNY
MASS

4 Likes

I wish Tippa was fit and having a VFL run this week.

4 Likes

Sounds like 3 members of a hip hop band - Voss Munny Mass.

1 Like

God I wish this was today

9 Likes

If the weed doesn’t play, it’s a toss up which fwd line is better; the afl or vfl!

It’s intriguing, because the obvious replacement among the emergencies is Baldwin, but he’s been playing back. So they’ll either go Baldwin or play a smaller fwd line.

1 Like

Was going to drive down the calder to catch this before some work fiasco has meant that ill be working instead. Munny watch please and thanks!

1 Like

VFL. Has Voss the Boss

Too hard to schedule so we can see both games live? Muppets… we landed on the moon in 69, ide like to think the challenge of thinking this thru within the relms of achievable.

2 Likes

12 pm start would of been nice

2 Likes

Nice, practical, thoughtful, inclusive, smart, empathetic…

1 Like

Always seems the VFL and the AFL are never in sync with each other.
Surely it can’t be that hard to schedule matches in harmony with each other instead of constantly clashing.

2 Likes

You’d have to cope with a cross-ground wind on the second ground if you did that.

I guess you could multi-ball on the same ground instead?

Obv move vflw a few hrs earlier too

1 Like