VFL - Round 10 vs Coburg @ Windy Hill, 12pm Sunday 10 June 2018

I would say Draper should watch the way Kreuzer plays, as I think he could develop into a similar type, but I would never recommend anyone watch a FarkCarlton game. Ever.

I’m not sure Draper is as good as Kruezer at ground level and I don’t believe he ever will.

If Kruezer didn’t get injured so much he would be talked about in the same breath as Naitanui and Grundy.

I think Gawn should be who he models his game on. Minus the goal kicking.

Hadn’t struck me before how often Dyl Clarke looks for Mutch. It happens a LOT.

Oh, it’s a thing.

https://discourse.bomberblitz.com/search?q=clarke2mutch&expanded=true

Get some more meat on Mutch’s bones and stick him in the guts. Heart of the fire.

1 Like

You think he’s skinny? I’d guess he’s a similar weight to Clarkey and a few kilos up on guys like Guelfi and Parish myself, he’s actually pretty thick through the torso.

2 Likes

He looks like a praying mantis.

I don’t think he’s skinny - but I reckon his talents lie in the thick of things, and a bit more muscle will help him - he’s only a kid, after all - he’ll bulk up a little.

He’s not skinny at all

4 Likes

Mutch isn’t skinny but he’s glacially slow so you need more strength to overcome that.

#Clarke2Mutch peaked in 2017

Looking at the stats you put up for Round 10 DJR, it looks like Clarke ( game high 11 marks, 22 kicks) was given more of an outside role again and Mutch ( game high 7 clearances) more of an inside role .
Is that how you saw their games?

I think you should be able to have a mid season loan period. where you can loan up to 3 players to other clubs. But you also need to loan the equivelant amount of players.
Ie. Essendon could pay Carlton $500k + and Loan Patty Cripps for the rest of the season & Loan Myers to the Blues for free.
Pies Could Loan Lynch from Gold Coast and pay $500k.
Freo could loan Fyfe to the Eagles for $500k.

Poor Myers.

1 Like

Fixed.

1 Like

Kobe kinda reminds me of Heppell, just finds the ball, inside, outside, is always in the right spot. Similar body and physical traits, similar disposal, needs a haircut.

1 Like

I hate this idea.

12 Likes

Any style of midseason player swap or draft is going to be overly complicated and let’s be honest it’ll be poorly implemented as well.

Would just be easier to extend playing lists to 50-55, or have a proper national reserve competition and have supplementary lists that can be used for some kind of mid season shenanigans.

Yep. Would be the end of me watching football.

1 Like