VFL - Round 12 vs Box Hill Dorks @ Box Hill, 2.10pm Sunday 24th June 2018

I don’t mind as long as he gets a shot.

I like him a lot

1 Like

This will not come as a particular surprise, but the VFL have quietly withdrawn the report of Leuenberger.

3 Likes

Lol djr after travs goal

I was just coming down to see Lil Paddy.

Certainly no Seth Rollins magic.

1 Like

Highlights

The EFC Director’s Cut, if you don’t like Channel Seven:

3 Likes

I reckon you can see Laverde tweak his hammy after he kicked the goal about 42 minutes in. Edit - perhaps not he certainly played some good footy after that. Gee he is a very commanding VFL player, that’s for certain.

3 Likes

Not sure we need another half back flanker with the ones we have.

We need more pacy wingers/HFF which he can play considering our depth is basically Colyer, Jerrett and Long. The latter two unlikely to be retained.

That’s me up the back between the posts celebrating the Younan goal.

• Ridley’s 21 kicks was top for the round across all games. Hartley, Hind, and Match were joint seventh with 17.
  • Clarke’s 15 handballs was fifth for the round.
  • Francis took 10 marks to tie for top for the round. OldLAV (9) and Loony (8) were in the tops too.
  • Draper and Loony were 9th and 10th for the round for hit-outs.
5 Likes

Is Clarke still #1 in average possessions per game for the year?

Probably.

Second and third are probably still Miles (who had only 20 disposals vs Fark Northern) and Seccull (who had only 16 disposals in Sandy’s 9-point game at Willy).

Clarke had 24 versus Box Hill so would have extended his lead on them.

You’re meant to be able to see league-wide stats on goal, disposals and possessions at the link below, but it actually only works for goals. Been like that for years.

Any chance we are the televised game on channel 7 this week?

Yes we are the televised game this week. Coverage on channel 7 2-5pm

1 Like

Two weeks in a row, what is this?

is this real life?

1 Like

It’s great. Can’t get to this game but definitely recording it for when I get home from work.

1 Like

I don’t understand why someone would want to stay indoors and watch telly rather than make the 5+ hour visit to a Craigieburn double-header.

3 Likes

Craigieburn cold Sunday.

Pass