VFL - Round 12 vs Geelong @ Kardinia Park - 4:10pm Friday 2 July 2021 - on Kayo

Me neither, was referring to this game specifically.

I agree with you, they’re a disgrace.

Ben Waterworth & SC Tom Lonergan.

1 Like

Keep reminding myself to unsubscribe to Kayo…

Most paying. Clarke not seen yet

No choice. If you want to watch ALL Essendon games, its Kayo or Fox.

I’m on my 18th return email with Kayo technical support trying to get the pause/play function to work without restarting the game.

Kayo. We’re terrible, but you have literally zero other options

3 Likes

Back in time for 30 minutes of ads.

Can always just catch the replay and stay away from media/blitz/friends/everyone for 24 hours… I guess

restart the app and i get “how is your experience with kayo”

good
bad
ask me later

for your sake kayo ask me later

5 Likes

it wasn’t too bad prior to this year.

however he was always gonna and was said to be a project player, and heading into this year they recruited 2 young talented kids for the backline, moved stewart there and rate him more for some reason.

he’d have known/figured out he’s not going to be kept around beyond this year, and is only really used when injuries dictate so and as soon as they are back, no matter how he plays he gets the ■■■■.

would be pretty hard to still perform highly i’d imagine.

1 Like

Score
Cats 26
Dons 6

Kayo has shat itself

Did these CLints honestly just stream 5 minutes of ads knowing the fatking game was still down?

1 Like

Only Kayo would be able to make the Adds work but not the show :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Durham can play

First time i’ve used Kayo. Feeds and videos are waaaay too compressed. The choppiness anytime the camera is panned is ridiculous.

Sorry to say but the satellite / cable version of foxtel is much much better. Even foxtel go is a better option.

On target for an 80 point loss - ouch

This is VFL though. AFL games are the same as the Fox feed.

3 Likes

Fickin cooked

1 Like

What the hell is going not getting the live feed on Kayo anyone else having the same issue?