VFL - Round 20 vs TimeCheaters @ Fankhauser Reserve, 11:35am Sat 5 August 2023

Could they not be bothered with comms either?

1 Like

The commentators are there, and are commentating, they’ve just ■■■■■■ up the sound. You can hear them in the background. I’m on headphones and its only coming through the left ear.

3 Likes

yeah just heard it in the background then

Great example of the delivery that Voss needs to deal with in the VFL, captured in 3 seconds.

Leads at the ball. It’s kicked over his head.

He’s open for a handball receive. The handball misses the target.

And people think playing VFL means he should kick bags of goals

7 Likes

It’s amazing how we can hit moving targets all the way up the field, but as soon as we get near the 50, we miss all our players.

2 Likes

No wonder the VFL is a rank organisation with this standard of broadcast. Just ridiculous!

Sounds like they recording the comentrary from the camera they are filming on

1 Like

You could fit 2 Kardinia parks onto these wings.

Yep just picking it up from whatever ambient mic they’re using to pick up crowd/ground noise. But they’re also broadcasting in mono instead of stereo… so there’s more than one problem.

Sometimes they fix these issues up at quarter time. Fingers crossed.

3 Likes

Thankfully it’s sunny enough, you can see the numbers clearly

Baldwin should have been playing AFL a month ago.
He is very clearly too good for VFL.

If we delist him Ill be pretty upset, I think he’s going to become a good player.

I get why Laverde gets picked, he is a very heart and soul player, tough and puts his body on the line for the team. But seriously dont understand why Kelly is so far in front of Baldwin who I think is just flat out better.

12 Likes

Voss with repeat leads.

You can’t knock his work rate.

Edit: But you can his kicking

2 Likes

WANGANEEN!

1 Like

Bring in Tex and Baldwin

2 Likes

Pure amateur hour.
The SANFL operates on the smell of an oily rag and can show every single game each week with decent camera footage and commentary.
Even my local comp live streams every game every week with better footage and commentary and it costs about $100 per week per game :rofl:

7 Likes

Reid just killed someone

2 Likes

Whatever it takes

1 Like

Talk about too good for the VFL

Lord’s last month has been impressive

Baldwin is a f*cking superstar

2 Likes