VFL - Round 3 vs Frankston @ The Hanger, 12:35PM Sunday 10th April

all on the back of some lazy defensive work of players who just gave up after a contest

Big Boi Begley

Good hoof on Brand. Past the centre from full back. Fletch 2.0

That was terrible by umps. Pays a mark before Frankston player even marked it, we should have caused a stoppage there.

Instead they go fwd and goal

1 Like

His first goal of the year. Had 1 point in the first two rounds.

(dunno if he was playing forward or mid)

hap giving a bit of self service

Guys… it still ended in a big win, but please don’t convert as badly as the women did yesterday.

McBride did really well then. Could have easily given a free kick away

1 Like

Yep, was thinking similar.
Really hope he gets a look in at afl at some point. Last year on the CatB list under current rules

3 Likes

Fark… Reid’s kicking has been brilliant so far.

1 Like

Commentators have been far better so far.
They made the same Hird mistake but at least corrected themselves pretty quickly

Goals for all the ex-bombers

1 Like

Mynott always looked a player to me. Would have liked to see him get a game for us at some stage. He’s killing us.

1 Like

Poor defensive handball. To a team mate directly under pump. HTB and goal to them

absolute indictment on xavier for our vfl to be losing to dolphins

McBride impressive hand and balance skills to receive that hand-ball and not face-plant.

3 Likes

IACOBACCIO!

I reckon Hobbs was held over at marvel until the seniors start then it’s only a 20 min drive to the hanger so I reckon he will play the 2nd half of the ressies

Bad kick from McDonagh… argh.
Nice work from Lord though.
Have seen a few things from Lord over the last couple of weeks. Definitely something there

1 Like

Is he allowed to if he’s not on the team sheet?

Francis from 60! What a kick!

3 Likes