VFL - Round 3 vs Pies @ Victoria Park, 2:10pm Saturday 21 April 2018 -- WITH FRANGA!

He’s going to very good, but too much of a twig now to be in that soon (imo)

1 Like

What we learned.

Collingwood had a horre and a Chippendale on their team. something for everyone.

2 Likes

12.6.78 loses to 16.10.106

Dude, you’re watching VFL.

4 Likes

One of the “held over” 4.

1 Like

I know it’s VFL but i like buidling a winning culture.

Who were the 4? Jerret, smack, redman and… mynott?

2 hot takes. VFL went cold because they didn’t have his royal hotness the guelf.

7plus app on Android is ■■■■. Go to 7plus.com.au for streaming. ■■■■ you channel 7 you basil hiring scum

1 Like

Sounds from our comments that Clark was nearly BOG.

1 Like

And just to reiterate what I said earlier. Francis too good for this level, even off limited pre season. Once fit I doubt he’ll be playing VFL.

(and by saying “once fit” I am not suggesting that he looked in anything other than ripping nick)

Intercept marking HBF who can play on talls and smalls. Can’t wait to see him in the ones.

3 Likes

Jerret, Smack, Redman, McNiece

Lang looked good, Lav looked a class above, Zerk looked real good, Ridley defent, Mutxh good, Fennell looked good.

Still not sure I see the fuss with Clarke but I’m happy to be in the minority there.

1 Like

I liked the look of Zerk-Thatcher too but to me he looked a fair way off it physically I’d be surprised if he plays 1s this year. Laverde and Langford both teased without ever dominating like you would hope. Mutch and Clarke looked ok.

Disappointing. Isn’t that what you say when you lose ?

with 4 players held over, (is it always that number ?) just way too many new faces and no real cohesion.

lack of tackling ability showed out, you just can’t continually let players waltz through your tackles and expect to win.

Clarke and mutch the stand outs for mine. they were the ones in and doing the hard stuff.

I know people will rave on about lang and lav, but they got a bit of it, but they just have so actual little influence on the game.

but you go back to so many players missing, you can’t expect them to just gel so it’s a bit of a meh loss, what can ya do.

1 Like

Clarke, Mutch are both ready to slot in whenever there is an opportunity.

Langford had a good game, really worked hard all day.

Lav seems a bit off still another week or two before he will be ready.

Great to see Francis out there.

Zerk Thatcher has some real good attributes, but skinny, but his intensity would overcome that a bit.

Ridley appeared to have a down game with some bad turnovers, but he is a class player, just needs a good 5-6 week run at it and then we should throw him a game or two. Could easily take Gleeson role now.

I’d be looking to play Ridley and Zerk Thatcher ahead of Dea for the rest of the season.

Draper is going to be a very good footballer.

He’s a ruck playing mostly as a forward!

5 Likes

Clarke was easy best.
Langford did some nice things…that goal in the last which he linked up earlier on at hb.
Laverde will be better for the run…think he is afl not vfl…better with better players around him
Zerk and Ridley look likely types in 2-3 years

Thanks for the textcast DJR.

5 Likes

Great to see Francis in the first half…so much natural talent…exciting

My Bests from watching on TV

Langford, Zerk Thatcher, Clarke, Lav, Mutch

2 Likes