VFL - Round 4 vs Pies @ Windy Hill, 2pm Saturday 27 April 2019

No, the umps are spoiling it.

4 Likes

Kicking with a 5 goal breeze this quarter. Should be a 70 point win.

Five goals is not a breeze!

Iā€™m slumming it in the stands, can someone down there give us a ground report?

If Francis is going to be a forward, he needs to present to the kicker a bit.

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty confident when mcneice is around the ball. Heā€™s one of those players who is too good for vfl but not quite AFL level.

2 Likes

Canā€™t fully blame the AFL. The umps are crap.

Clarke and McNeice leading our disposals on 19.

McNeice playing the Franga role in defence very well.

A sad Lav has a soft word to Francis walking off the bench at 3/4 time, head down. The feeling I get with Lav is one of great disappointment and frustration.
Kid has clearly grown in the off season & im talking about his heart, his effort his professionalism. I would say that his early career at Essendon was characterised by show boating & arrogance, taking shots and missing often when he should have done the team thing. For me he has matured into a good footballer who could be awesome & I like him - a much better version of himself.

Hope he handles the set backs, Francis is a guy Iā€™d be talking too. He knows about the real challenges of life and football and has show awesome character to bounce back to become a good player.

Keep it together buddy, things will get better.

16 Likes

Draper and Lynch very similar statsā€¦ but not similar impact.

Need 16 goals to 0 this quarter to maintain our %age.

Nope. Needs more than that.

Draper Clarke Langford Mynott in the middle.

Which is still the AFL fault, either poor training or making it impossible to umpire consistently.

Begley is a one touch playerā€¦ huge

1 Like

Begley roves off Franga being spoiled, kick goes bounce bounce bounce bounce GOAL.

81-45

2 Likes

He is indeed both of those things.

Begley goal

Begley is another legit gun young player we have

2 Likes

BIG BOI

2 Likes