VFL - Round 6 vs Sandy @ Sandy, 2pm Sundy 13 May 2018

So annoying that saving YouTube offline is now gated behind YouTube Red. I’m about to get on a plane…

Yes

Use F Fox plus Flash Video D/loader or Download Helper.

1 Like

Thanks. Will do.

Knew there was those sort of apps but they’re always so clunky and bloated with ads. I loved downloading our NAB game last season directly in the YouTube app when I was overseas.

1 Like

Like round 1 where he has 23 disposals?
Or round 2 where he was well short of his best yet still had 15 disposals, 3 tackles and a goal off about 70% game time?

It’s unfathomable that this guy hasn’t been given another go

14 Likes

Pfft, tell me about it. I played cricket there quite a few times and I once hit a ball over mid on that landed about 5m short of the point post (wicket was goal to goal). I played a lot of years of senior cricket and never hit a six (couldn’t get away with that these days, I know), but that is about the closest I ever came. Ground is way too long.

1 Like

Club best ons

Clarke, Francis, Jerrett, Ridley, Langford, Younan

2 Likes

Pretty right. Jerrett is a good vfl player

Ridley is the type of player Essendon just don’t gamble on.

By that, I mean he is just unassuming in the 2s, just does what is asked every week, rarely beaten and makes good decisions.

He would go to another level in the 1s.
Reminds of a better Gleeson.

Sydney and Geelong blood guys like Ridley to great success yet we hold them back.

Just because he doesn’t get 20+ touches doesn’t mean he’s not a star.

He would be the first id bring in.
Can be protected by Hurls and Hooker and would flourish.

8 Likes

Is no.39 yes?

Liked him.

2 Likes

only watched the 1st and 4th but clarke went in haaaaaaaaaaard early on, really set the tone.

4 Likes

He did that all game, as he does every week

2 Likes

I think its time to stall his career.

7 Likes

yes!

1 Like

I want them all IN

2 Likes

It was great to see a reasonable gameplan in action.

Bring in DANJORDAN.

3 Likes

F—cking settle down . Lets not be overly optimistic.

1 Like

Clarke, Langford & Guelfi should all come straight in IMO.

LOVED the patches of brilliance I saw from Franga but I have a hunch that the coaches will want to see him back it up before they feel he’s ready for senior footy.

Ridley showed a bit, as did Zerk. I reckon Zerk is going to be a great find for us once he adds a bit of size to his frame. Strong in the air and also at ground level, with impressive agility for a big man.

A shame that Redman didn’t play - unsure what the go is there but obviously some sort of minor injury.

Hartley & Brown were really strong in defence but the Hooker/Hurley/Ambrose trio seems to be pretty settled… unless of course we swing Hooker forward once again.

I thought that Long was solid and applied some good pressure at times - he didn’t exactly scream “pick me!” but he could be another option depending on how many changes we want to make in one hit.

Leuenberger is a really strong ruckman for us at this level and Dea got better as the game wore on. Not that I’d be considering either for a senior recall, though.

5 Likes

I love having Dea in the VFL side. Really good footballer at that level.

1 Like

Anyone spot woosha at the ground ?