VFL - Round 7 vs Cats @ Windy Hill, 12noon Saturday 19 May 2018

Brilliant stuff DJR and co.

Awesome to get the win with most of the key players playing later today!

Typical (good) Parish game for mine. Won plenty of contested ball but let himself down a few times by foot.

So another week or two then.

Or has he gone soft and falling off a bit?

Maybe he vomited and is done for the day

1 Like

Great calling @theDJR as usual, thanks.

Good win by our boys. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Disappointing, would favour Border Collie for this role.

2 Likes

I know many Essendon supporters donā€™t acknowledge VFL/reserves football success as important.
But if this club could somehow, some way, make it to the VFL Grand Finalā€¦ it would easily be the best moment this club has had in 15 years.

People need to get on board this young bomber brigade.

35 Likes

Collingwood loss is going to hurt but yeah liking the VFL team

VFL reporting is just about the best part about Blitz. Many thanks to those who contributed.

14 Likes

lolā€™d

Well done to those there that bring it to us every week. Sounds like a really good performance from all but especially keen to hear the positives from Francis, Redman and Berzerker as Iā€™ve been signing their praises from day 1 and hope they all get a chance in the ones soon

11 Likes

All the south aussies!

2 Likes

Francis to revolutionise our midfield.

I didnā€™t realise you used sign language.

4 Likes

Thank you to @theDJR Radio. An excellent, professional and vey much appreciated commentary.

2 Likes

Really enjoyed watching Mynott. Didnā€™t get that much of it but a tough little bugger who puts his body on the line. A mid who is actually a good prospect. Not completely out of the question that he gets a senior game later this year. Rookie who needs to be signed up

3 Likes

I was quite taken with Mynott last week, like you hope he gets a go in the seniors later in the year.

How did hind go

1 Like

Still doing ok at the back I heard ā€¦

2 Likes