VFL - Round 7 vs Sandy @ Trevor Barker Oval, 2:10pm Sunday 19 May 2019

Will be 3DJR for me.

3 Likes

Hopefully Myers does play off HBF, we need to be putting minutes into next wave of mids including Lav who is named in the guts.

Injury gods it’s time to be kind to the lad

1 Like

Tweaked a calf in the Casey game.

1 Like

We are getting a lot of calf injuries!

That’s a weak team, especially compared to what we were able to put on the field in the first few rounds when our injury list was low.
It will be very hard to kick a winning score with the lack of forwards, and a much more limited midfield. Need big games from Ham and Clarke.
I’m surprised to see Sibbald playing after his knee injury last week. Let’s hope he is ok. We are going to need contributions from every forward we can muster

2 Likes

does anybody know if you can bring dogs to the ground ?
thanks in advance

Yes.
Someone would know.
No problem.

5 Likes

LAV

How would Lav know? Does he even have a dog?

3 Likes

He does indeed… border collie type.

3 Likes

LAV

6 Likes

Finally, you post in a relevant thread.

have a good call theDJR - and enjoy the glorious day out there

2 Likes

It’ll be weird not having a hailstorm come over from the bay.

3 Likes

I’m sure a helpful blitzer can arrange for a bag of ice to be thrown your way

3 Likes

Did anyone post in the game day thread last night? I half expected a blitz crash based on activity in the politics thread based on what was happening in the count.

Hey @theDJR I’m away and relying on the call from radioDJR for my commentary today. I have my spies at the ground keeping me updated but you’re my play by play - go well!
Of course I pick the one week we don’t have a stream to go away…

3 Likes

Riding the pushy down from Brahton (dahlings) for a bit of VFL loving. See yas there!

1 Like

Bright, sunny & a fair wind coming from the North here @ Sandy

What is the wind going to do to scoring in this match? Is it going to affect marking players?