VFL - Round 8 vs Fark Northern @ Pissy Park, 1pm Saturday 26 May 2018

Here’s a reference on 18 July 2014. There are presumably earlier ones (e.g. I offer a bag of chips for an accurate kick at a practice match earlier that year). The game noted above was on 21 July 2014, and the chip commentary was better content than what happened on the field that day.

Though I note my review said they weren’t nearly as good as the ones you get at North Port Oval.

P.S. Fark hot chips.

1 Like

I’m doing a review of the Loaded Chips from the MCG next Sat night, complete with pics.

@Stallion will approve :facepunch:

2 Likes

Cheers for that DJR

Key things I noted from last quarter

• Redman is ready to go. Very smart hard working two way player, and his disposal was creative and accurate through midfield. BJ’s replacement for sure.

• Francis continually positions himself in the dangerous area to intercept and clunks them. Not sure how well his one on one work is but he certainly is an intercept gun and then attacking kicking thereafter opens up game. The piece of play that went end to end for a goal after he took a mark was terrific.

• Brown is a very very good forward at that level. Handy backup for us still. I think he has better game sense than Stewart in terms of being able to get involved.

• Long does diddly squat.

Also liked Zerk’s candy selling at half forward and then hitting Leuey lace out.

6 Likes

Is Parish’s kicking worse in VFL?

Redman was the absolute standout

It’s a fun last quarter for Franga watchers: five marks (four intercept, last one a nice speccy) and that burst through the middle.

1 Like

This guy.

3 Likes

acting like people aren’t buying up skylines to sell in america when the 25 year milestone is reached…

Frang @ 2:45, without a care in the world
Love it.

Also, what a great game from Boyse.

I liked Zerks homage to Lloydy when shooting for goal at 2.00.39. I hope he got permission to use Lloyds trademark.

You have heard correct. Although I don’t believe he has gotten a game yet.

I sent a couple of kids to Werribee today myself

1 Like

That godawful “highlights” music… but there are a few good bits in this not featured in the EFC highlights video.

1 Like

Dropped them off at the pool?

1 Like