VFL - Round 9 vs Tiggers @ MCG, 2:30pm Sat 20 May 2023

He should have been in by Rd 3

1 Like

I am scared Nino

Bryan great contested mark late.
The lad had 24 disposals, 10 marks and 35 hit outs.
Why TF are we playing Fumble Fingers Flip?

Meat n potatoes Hird had it right

You can have all the best facilities in the world means ■■■■ if you don’t change a culture

2 Likes

And an internal examination

It’s time to give Bryan an opportunity in place of Phillips. When Wright is back, that opportunity might not be there, and he is in very good form doing all the things you could ask. It’s time.

6 Likes

Well that was disappointing.

Maybe just me, Bryan looks like has put on a tad of muscle. Thought he had a good game.

2 Likes

Get Hisgrove on to it

4 Likes

Has to play next week. WC are weak in the ruck and Phillips shouldn’t go to Perth.

6 Likes

I think he is ready. I really dont think the club should delay his debut any longer.

He’s played six AFL games, debuted against Carlton in 2021.

4 Likes

Obviously we withdrew Snelling and Mass before the game.

Did Richmond have any late withdrawals for their team?

Banks, Miller and Sonsie all played VFL. So Clarke will be their sub.

1 Like

Wtf happened? I turned it off when we were up by 30

I know you joke but I actually hate the fact our home base is out there in an industrial estate.

Terry Daniher hit it on the head last year.
I’m paraphrasing but he said something like our sole had been taken when we left Windy Hill.
I hate myself for saying this but of the Melbourne based clubs, Collingwood, Richmond, FCFC all have prime real estate, f*** even Norf and Dogs have better locations (albeit their facilities???)

No offence to anyone who lives around the Melrose drive area but if I’m a player I would hate travelling there every day

3 Likes

The same thing that usually happens

1 Like

What a fkn loser club

3 Likes

■■■■ me

That was just the entre we have the ■■■■ main course coming up

The same thing was talked about years back that we were no good, coz we didn’t have a modern training facility and the new facility was going to solve all issues.

These fadeouts are a massive mental issue at the club, it can only be that or fitness, either way, it needs an investigation to see why we get scared of winning when we are in a seemingly unloseable position against certain clubs. I remember watching us lose a vfl final at punt rd a few years back in similar circumstances. Nothing has changed.

2 Likes