VFL - Semi Final vs Tigers @ Port Melbourne, 12:40pm Saturday 8 September 2018 - easy

Possibly, we had heaps of inside 50s in the last but didn’t capitalise.

1 Like

Any excuse to post this

21 Likes

Many more clips on this Twitter feed:

8 Likes

Massive respect to that kid that hurt his shoulder early and continued to play on until be busted it again later in the game, very courageous.

38 Likes

Even more so given Harrison had a game-high 8 tackles!

27 Likes

Home Sweet Home, and what a great match and what a great win to come home to. :slightly_smiling_face:

(Plane landed at 11am, taxi straight to my mothers, arrived there 5 minutes prior to the match starting) :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Id laugh out loud, but Im a little hoarse.

1 Like

I believe no less a person than Sir Francis Drake referred to him as the Golden Hind.

4 Likes

Didn’t you meet Drakey at your local bowls club back in the day?

23 Likes

In that last 5 minutes I was watching the game slip away. We started losing 50-50 contests. We looked tired, and our intensity dropped off.

I had to turn it off. I was getting incredibly angry watching the game… and hoped that when i calmed down and checked the scores, we would have won.

I honestly couldn’t see where we were going to find that goal from. Thankfully we did!

Never in doubt

1 Like

I for one thought the umpiring was exemplary

2 Likes

He was amazing. In absolutely everything. Our vfl side has a lot of players with huge heart, and will power.

2 Likes

The coaching of Dan Jordan has been exemplary during the last few weeks. He certainly has the players playing for each other and playing with certainty.
Does anyone know whether he has been offered a contract for 2019???

2 Likes

My bests, sort of in order.
HeppA, Ridley, Zerk, Mutch, Hind.

Down to one on the bench they won the game by never giving up on the contest and taking the game on. Exactly what Dan Jordan asked of them at 3/4 time.

4 Likes

I’d add Hartley.

11 Likes

Have to have Stewart in there.

2 Likes

Well, that was something.

31 Likes

Well done El Presidente.
Your boys are playing some good footy.

1 Like