VFL - week 1 finals vs Richmond @ Punt Road, 2:10pm Saturday 31 August 2019 - on telly

yeh not much confidence in the talls at all

goals
Younan 2
Begley 2
Baguley 2
Houla 1
Myers 1
Lazarro 1
Sibbald 1

handy forwards out
F: Stewart Mosquito

Laverde would be great.

Which is why it’s a bit surprising that Sibbald (tall/backup ruck), Lazzaro and Smith appear to be the ones OUT.

Lazarro surely plays and Sibbald.

We lost two close games against the Tigers this year, but I’m hoping for third time lucky this afternoon. Can we do it? We can do it! Go Donners!

1 Like

Looking at the sides picked, Tiges definitely more experienced team with a few relatively well known names. Yes, the Thursday game really does impact. It’s going to be tough seeing us win this one, but hey you gotta be in it to win it. Nice day for footy, although a little breezy.

Do the vfl stream games on their website? I’m from Cairns so its not on ch7.

7 app should do the trick shouldn’t it?

I might be able to change my location, but otherwise it only shows you what’s on in your area. I’ll have a look

Im certain that there is a way to do it just no clue how

I saw the DJR strutting down paco rd last week, like he owns the moonee ponds/ess area

We’re gonna win

Next time I’ll honk at you @theDJR

1 Like
1 Like

Substantial northerly breeze. The stand does shield it quite well for parts of the ground but when you’re kicking for goal at the Punt Road end it will absolutely need to be adapted for.

It won’t let me change location though. It only shows what’s on in your area. I’ve downloaded the vfl app, by the looks it might have a stream available today. Time will tell, otherwise it might be vfl on the old wireless :joy:

If anyone hears a motorbike sound on Punt Rd entering the parklands surrounding the MCG, its David J Richardson.

3 Likes

Chimp%20rides%20a%20bike

3 Likes

Beautful day here ar Punt Rd. Fairly good crowd already. Probably 50/50 Essendon/tiggers fans.

6 Likes

Does he double barrel his hot chip buckets?

1 Like

actual audio of @theDJR

1 Like

It’s going to motivate my grandkids to jump on there pushbikes

Nailed it