VFL - week 2 final vs Werribee @ North Port Oval, 2:10pm Sunday 8 September 2019 - on telly and radio

I hope Dylan Clarke is given a ball winning role in this game. Last season he was winning 30+ disposals a game. If he can get back to that in the finals to come it will be good for his development.

1 Like

Game is on 7 and 7plus.com.au/live-tv

Also on SEN, 1116am, online at WWW.SEN.COM.AU or the SEN app .

Also on Casey Radio, 97.7FM, online at caseyradio.com.au or on the Tune In Radio app

3 Likes

Who is the relief ruckman for Bowman? Is it Sibbald, and if so, he needs to play (obviously)?
The last 2 games have seen Bowman virtually on his own against top class rucks (Geelong with Smith and Abbott, Richmond with Nankervis, Coleman Jones, Chol). What is the quality of Werribee’s ruckman?

Sodomaco kicks the sealer with his 5th, jumps into the crowd and steals a chip from David J Richardson before smacking the rest of them out of his hand and giving the bird to him and the rest of the Essendon fans in attendance now exiting Port Melbourne.

7 Likes

But he doesn’t like chips.

1 Like

Hi guys. . Thinking about taking my 7 y.o to the game tomorrow. For those who have been to vfl finals b4, Is the grand stand seating free for all or is the seating reserved?
Thanks in advance

Nope not reserved mate. Can sit anywhere.

1 Like

For those worried about rain, there is also unreserved space in the glass box on the other flank.

2 Likes

If you’re the betting type get on before today’s game (outsiders today, $11 premiers). The Grand Final vs (likely) $2 favourites Richmond should be the easiest of the three to come.

#bookmark

2 Likes

Although the weather looks beautiful atm, if you are heading to the gams be prepared for rain. It is on the way.

Is this being streamed on YouTube today? I can’t get 7plus working on my tv

Use the FreeView app or webpage and put in a victorian postcode

Any idea how I change my postcode in freeview? I can’t find where

It always asks me for the Post code whenever I login. Maybe turn off location services so it doesn’t know where you are

Perhaps we can get all the umpiring complaints over early?

5 Likes

The Norwegians tell me the heavier rain has been shifted forward two hours forward, from the last to the first quarter. We’ll see.

Just a few spits of rain currently. Doesn’t look like it’s rained here since yesterday.

Southern Saints 10.5.65 lead Melb Uni 5.3.33 at three quarter time.

Wind to left of screen is lighter than predicted and certainly lighter than yesterday.

1 Like

Werribee came out for a recon at the break. We stayed indoors (under the main stand, we’re the home team).

Go Saints