VFLW 2021 squad

We need key forwards.

All of the midfielder.

Hasn’t played a game yet. Ranked #42 in the AFLW.

I mean, everyone who has seen her play would say it’s not at all a controversial call. She’s an out and out gun.

1 Like

all she needs to do, is not get injured this season, then come back to the Bombers.

I dunno about “all”. Could bring her sister with her.

Get her and her sister back to Essendon, instant flags because the opposition midfielders won’t even get to touch the ball - they’ll just play keepings off between themselves.

1 Like

That is true - she can bring her sister too

One of the other Georgia’s (Patrikios) is taking a leave of absence from St Kilda. Hope she is okay.

maybe she can join the Georgie/a’s at EFC next season.

Was avoiding that while the media was speculating it meant she was an anti-vaxxer.

A midfield of:

• Georgia Nanscawen
  • Georgia Patrikios
  • Georgie Prespakis

is a commentary nightmare.

Maddy is a rubbish first name, but I guess it would still confuse things more.

1 Like

"Alana Barba, I’ve played a bit of footy with her already (at Essendon VFLW), but I love watching her play and the way she goes about it. She’s a real footballer. It’s just nice to see those little things she does that might go unnoticed that I really appreciate, it gets me excited to play footy as well.

“A little bit of depth in our midfield was definitely something we needed to gain. With ‘Barbs’ and Claudia, there’s a new dynamic to our group.”

Yikes. Tara Slender taken at #16 in the draft, never played, retires after one year (with one year of contract left).