Vote for the 2022 Charlotte Miller Medal - AFLW R1 vs Hawks

Prespakis
Toogood
Scott

I’d love to give Dani a vote but that would probably be too biased :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Prespakis
Marshall
Toogood

1 Like

However, it would be correct.

Prespakis
Toogood
Marshall

1 Like

Prespakis
Toogood
Phillips

I thought Phillips was really good in the back half.

1 Like

Prespakis
Toogood
Scott

1 Like

Prespakis
Toogood
Marshall

Note - May be slightly biased as spent the whole game standing wherever our goals were on FEDE watch with DJR.

2 Likes

Prespakis 3
Toogood 2
Bannister 1

3 Prespakis
2 Toogood
1 Scott

Marshall & Phillips also probably deserve votes.

3 Prespakis
2 Toogood
1 Scott

@benfti had called it the Courtney Ugle Medal , which I agree as she has been the heart and soul of all Bomber footy for the past few years.

1 Like

Absolutely agreed, and after a miscommunication between myself and @theDJR, I have started tallying the votes for The “Naming Discussions Ongoing” medal.

Hope to have the first round results out today (horrendous and unwelcome job workload permitting) and then a Wednesday 5pm cutoff for Rd 2 onwards, as with the Nobby.

@Tagger34, probably due to there being two threads for a short while, you’ve given two sets of votes. Can you please confirm which set you’d like to go with? If I don’t hear anything I will go with your first answer.

Edit: everybody hold on while I fix my Fark up Carltons.

It’s my first day.

Further edit: This should be fine now.

Final Tally, Round 1:

Player Total Medal votes
Prespakis 112 5
Toogood 74 4
Scott 28 3
Marshall 5 2
Vogt 3 1
Bannister 2
Van De Heuvel 2
Gee 1
Phillips 1

Can report that there was very little variation in 3-2-1 combinations with the most prominent being Prespakis - Toogood - Scott. Over half of total voters went this way.

2 Likes

2nd answer please mate

Sorry mate, just a bit too late.

Will be more organised from this week onwards.