Votes 2021 Round 9 vs Dockers

That’s a pretty stupid remark. You could say the same about Ham or virtually anyone in red and black.

Hard game to give votes. Nearly every player butchered the footy. Hind was my best. Parish was not great but got a lot of it… ditto McGrath. Walla was good. Jones presented well. Redman ok. Thought most players were down tbh but credit to them in toughing it out for the win.

can people stop arguing minutia and just ■■■■■■■ put their votes up. even if their opinion is dog ■■■■.

I Cox bog

3 Parish
2 Hind
1 Guelfi

Cox - best substitute game since Guelfi last week.

1 Like

Parish
Hind
Red Dawg

Parish
Hind
McGrath

I’m flattered that you took the time to form an opinion of me.

Parish
McGrath
Guelfi

Hind probably a bit stiff to miss out…such is life!

1 Like

3 for parish
2 for hind
1 for redman

Parish
Hind
Redman

Parish
Redman
Hind

Hind
Lav
Heppell

3: Red Dog
2: Darc
1: Hind

Darc 10 clearances is elite, needs to clean up his clangers though. Thought Lav really important today…becoming one of, or our most important defenders…genuinely tough

2 Likes

You give your votes and I give mine. and I don’t care who you give yours and WTF you think of mine.

I actually thought Hind played very well but he made so many mistakes as well that could have cost us the game. He needs to calm down a bit.

3 Parish
2 Hind
1 Redman

3 Parish
2 Hindy
1 Lav

More i watched again

Hind
Redman
Parish

Parish 3
Hind 2
Redman 1

I’ve reinstated the two morons who gave 3 to Cox, because it would now take 3 more fuckwits giving him solid votes to gave him a vote in the totals.

If anybody thinks it would be a good idea to test that out, then their votes will be disqualified for the rest of the season.

Since Bacchus likes Stalin so much, he should approve of this, and just be thankful it’s not a short walk down the steps at Lubyanka followed by the bullet to the back of the head.

5 Likes