Votes begrudgingly against dogs

3 - Saad
2 - Ridley
1 - McGrath

Honourable mention to Laverde, who was probably our only forward who beat their opponent tonight.

Why do we do this to ourselves?

Saad
McGrath
Hurley

Ridley
Saad
McGrath

1 Like

Saad
Ridley
Laverde

1 Like

3 J.Laverde
2 A.Saad
1 B.Ham

3 Saad
2 Hurls
1 McGrath

I find these hard to stomach sometimes. Hurls was really important and under loads of pressure last night. Do you know what it takes into account when coming up with the ratings?

1 Like

I love Hurls but he had a stinker lastnight.

The AFL app said his kicks were retained o my 20% of the time which was the lowest on the ground.

3 Likes

3 votes Saad
2 votes McGrath
1 vote Laverde

1 Like

Our ball didn’t get passed the centre much though. But i’ll take that. I was pretty drunk when the game was on so a lot of the nuance would have been lost on me.

I still think he defended well, must have used the ball badly though.

Truck has blinkers on - always seems to have him in the votes; personally think the awful disposal from Hurley that led to a smother in the goal square, and ultimately to a goal, was the final nail in the coffin last night.

I don’t put it all on Hurley.

When our first choice midfield has been playing our ball movement has been good from defence.

Lastnight was a good audition for some mids without Shiel and they failed. Football is not just about clearances but also adhering to structures. We lacked any fluency and teamwork.

Will be interesting interesting next week how we overcome that.

2 Likes

3 Saad
2 McGrath
1 Hooker

1 Like

Yep. The midfield were absolutely terrible and it made it very hard for the rest of the team. I dream of the day we have our actual best 22 on the ground. I realise it’s not common for most teams though.

1 Like

3 votes to English

And move on

1 Like

Last night was the first time I have noticed a lack of leadership throughout the game.

I echo most others sentiments about Smith. He played like a millionaire at times and he’s been doing it most of the year. He’s still getting his hands dirty which is great but I would like to see him play the percentages a bit more at times.

2 Likes
  1. Saad
  2. McKenna
  3. McGrath
  1. Saad
  2. Ridley
  3. Laverde

He needs to have his ego reigned back in.
Do that and we’ll get year one Smith back.
Coaches need to have a serious chat with Dev.

2 Likes