Votes v Tigers

3 Melksham

2 Hibberd

1 Baguley

(if Melksham continues his development from this year into next year he's going to friggin awesome)

+1

3. Hibberd

2. Melksham

1. I liked Dalgleish's game, did a few good things.

3. NLM - won some clearances, gave us run, played consistently over 4 quarters.

2. Baguley - was excellent down back

1. Goddard

Honorary mentions:

- Hardingham:  is it me, but has eliminated his howlers and actually taken a step up to being an AFL players these last few weeks

- Hibberd: won plenty of the ball as loose defender & used it pretty well.  Next step is to learn to position himself better to cut off attacks when loose.

- Melksham: solid game although faded after he kicked is second.  Outstanding marking contest in the goal square in the last to create a crumb that led to Jetta's second goal

3 Melksham

2 Hibberd

1 Baguley

(if Melksham continues his development from this year into next year he's going to friggin awesome)

+1

Hibberd, Melksham, Watson, Goddard and Baguley all played well.

Lovett-Murray also played well in his last game.. Wish he kicked that goal!

3. Melksham

2. Hibberd
1. Baguley

3 Melksham

2 Hibberd

1 Baguley

+1

For me as well.

From level 4 you get to watch stantons errors end up in opposition goals 30 seconds later in one beautiful car crash moment...no votes for me despite getting a rack of ball, they shouldn't give it to him in the back 50, they should use him up forward

3. Melksham

2. P I G.

1. Jobey wan, he's still getting used to getting both cheered and booed when he gets the ball, when he does he'll be back to normal. (ps. can we always do that when jobe gets the ball, maybe count out the possessions?)

3 hibberd

2 melksham

1 goddard 

3. Hibberd

2. Melksham

1. Baguley

3 Pig

2 Melkshake

1 BJ

3 Melk

2 Hibbard

1 Hurley/Bags

3 Melksham

2 Hibbo

1. BJ

3. Hibberd

2. Melksham

1. Lovett-Murray

1. Pig
  2. Milkshake
  3. Bags
  1. Melksham
  2. Hibberd
  3. Bags

3. Hibberd
2. Melksham
1. Baguley

This

3. Hibberd
2. Melksham
1. Stanton

^This

3 Melksham

2 Hibberd

1 Goddard

Same for me. l thought Stanton was deplorable most of the night, his disposal by foot in particular was dreadful, while Hille tried hard, as did Baguley, Hurley, Watson and Hooker. Melksham has had an excellent couple of months and stood right up. The tougher things have gotten, the better he has performed, a very admirable trait. 

3. Melksham

2. Hibberd

1. Goddard

0.5 Jetta - teased again with glimpses of how good he should be.