2 - Redman
1 - Hind

3 Parish
2 McGrath
1 Martin

3 Redman
2 Wright
1 Phillips
apologies Parish but everyone else will vote for you.

Im sorry but how do you not have Parish in your top 3 lol?

1 Like

Redman
Parish
Martin

Edit - Guelfi was also massive! Could easily have been my votes.

Parish
Redman
Hind

Parish 3 votes
Hind 2 votes
McGrath 1 vote

Parish
2MP
Martin

Parish
2MP
Hind

Parish
McGrath
Smith

3 D.Parish
2 M.Guelfi
1 M.Redman

2 Likes

3 Redman. What a return to form. His marking in defence was a major point of difference between the teams.
2 2MP was a huge aerial presence and threatened to win the game off his own boot in the first half. After half time the Crowd put a lot more effort into nullifying his influence.
1 Parish. Another with a welcome return to form.

HM: McGrath, Shiel (let himself down badly with that last errant pass), Martin, Caldwell, Phillips, Kelly, Guelfi.

3 Parish
2 Redman
1 Martin

3: 2MP
2: Martin
1: Parish

Guelf(!), McGrath and Shiel stiff

3 Parish
2 Redman
1 Guelfi

3 Guelfi - best game I have seen him play
2 Redman
1 Wright

2 Likes

3 Phillips
2 Martin
1 Guelfi

1. Wright
  2. Parish
  3. Guelifi

HM : Redman, Shiel & Caldwell & Waterman
Who all played well & at times save our bacon

DM: Heppell & Ham who continually perform below expectations. Both almost cost us the game a various times. Ham is just to slow and Heppell, well is barely serviceable.

Smith played well for the sub.
Martin & Durham both continue to get better. Sheesh they are both good footballers. As they get stronger we will get better.

I donā€™t want Cox on the wing as these two own the wings. Cox should be given a forward flank position as he can mark the ball. Or he can be trained as a rebounding back man in the Redman mold.

Hope that Snelling is only going to be a little while.

Tex didnā€™t do much but I liked what he did do, was probably denied a mark or should have got a free for being pushed the back. He did some very good things including beating tackles to kick the ball to Wright who marked in the square. He was denied a great shot on goal about a brilliant cameo run.

He will explode one day - he has something really awesome and difficult to stop. He will become a match winner,ā€˜perhaps sooner than most think!

Great to win one. Finally.
I do hope we beat the Blues and Pies soon.
Cheers

2 Likes

3 Parish
2 Redman
1 Guelfi

Super Unlucky: Martin and Hind
Unlucky: 2L Peter