Votes vs R4 Port

3: Hurley
2: Goddard
1: Heppell

Each to there ownā€¦but those giving Hepp votes, is it based on just on how many posies?

We all see it differently but thought he was a liability with ball in hand today.

2 Likes
  1. Hurley
  2. Goddard
  3. Stringer

will need to watch the replay but 3. Stringer 2. Goddard 1. Myers.

(although I have a feeling Hurley was actually BOG I am applying different criteria to him)

3 Merrett
2 Hooker
1 Smith

3: Heppell - yeah he shanked a few but he cracked in - TD like. He is hard at the footy this young bloke. I hope everyone can see it.
2: Merrett - he is a footballer. Makes the right decision 90% of the time. The little toe poke and possession on the wing in the 3rd (??) followed by a lace out kickā€¦he is quality.
1: Stringer - This lad is strong. Takes a tackle and believes/knows that he still is a chance. I havenā€™t seen many like that. And those skillsā€¦for anyone who questions his commitment - you only dribble kick goals like that because you have done it 10,000 times.

3 Hurley
2 Myers
1 Stewart

3 Hurley
2 Stringer
1 Smith

3 - Merrett
2 - Stringer
1 - Bellchambers

From listening to the game:
3 Goddard
2 Stewart
1 Stringer

1 Like

3 Stringer
2 Stewart
1 David ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  Myers

3 Merrett
2 Myers
1 Hurley

Merrett
Stringer
Bell-Timbers

3 Z.Merrett
2 J.Stringer
1 D.Myers

3 Goddard
2 Bellchambers
1 Stewart

Unlucky: Zack and Pack

Three. Hurley. Dominated in defence and provided plenty of drive, set us up for many attacks.
Two. Goddard. Looked composed throughout the entire day and hardly wasted a possession.
One. Stringer @ Stewart. Jake for his bullocking work and Jimmy for setting us on the road to victory.

3 M.Hurley
2 D.Myers
1 J.Stringer

1. Hurley - Hooker back will allow him to be even better, once a backline builds trust in eachother they can do great things peeling off and attacking or creating two on ones.
  2. Merrett - back to his decisive best around the ball, played first option footy and tackled well
  3. Heppell - bit untidy by foot but crucial in close and his ability to pop up and mark around the defensive part of the middle is important and underrated.

3 Hurley
2 Stringer
1 McGrath

3 Hurls
2 Smith
1 Zaka

Very stiff
BJ

Stiff
Stringer