WA Bombers Congratulations!

A positive!!

A big congrats to the big contingent of Bombers fans at Domain Stadium tonight supporting the club. i don’t think any Victorian club comes to Domain a Stadium in the numbers like ours and it’s great to see the vast section behind the goals in red and black and elsewhere around the ground.

Even better still, despite the performance it was great to see all the fans stay to the end.

Great effort!!! Go Bombers.

Fark me, you lot are resilient troopers. Much respect. You haven’t got a whole heap back in return over the last 5-10 years.

I sent a message to my son in Perth who has never seen the team play anywhere else but Perth and hasn’t had too many occasions to celebrate. He was there until the bitter end today. I’ve promised him a bender of Motley Crüe-like proportions when we get our next flag.

Bleed Red n Black and damn proud!

Should’ve seen the spanner behind me.

■■■■■■ hell.

Well done Wobbles. Hope you cracked sum skullz at da vic.

Should've seen the spanner behind me.

■■■■■■ hell.

She was… interesting!

Was THE VIC pumping or what

I had em going at the end when I started “We’ve got sixteen you’ve got none”. Voice was fading by the end of the night.

We are the best.

Bet you diggers piked out because Serena is playing tonight

Bet you diggers piked out because Serena is playing tonight

And FRANKLIN. Digs loves a bit of FRANKLIN in the wet.

A positive!!

A big congrats to the big contingent of Bombers fans at Domain Stadium tonight supporting the club. i don’t think any Victorian club comes to Domain a Stadium in the numbers like ours and it’s great to see the vast section behind the goals in red and black and elsewhere around the ground.

Even better still, despite the performance it was great to see all the fans stay to the end.

Great effort!!! Go Bombers.

Thanks Dave. It has been slim pickings over here but strangely enough this match had little riding on it so I wasn’t upset leaving Domain / Subi as I usually am.

Dockers supporters cheered much louder for Crowley than Bombers supporters which was one of the weirder things I have seen there. That and the crowd giving the Dockers a standing ovation after we beat them by about 8 goals in an elimination final over there when we came into the match as 8th vs 5th (2003).

Loser club.

Was Peedo there with Trav Colyer?

There were a heap of us Bomber supporters at the game. Kudos to the guy at the city end who was trying to start a wave, but you should know by now that all Freo members are wankers…and unfortunately they made up ~90% of the ground.

Other than copping ■■■■ all night from purple headed warriors, the most annoying thing was after the game they were celebrating like they’d just won the flag…fireworks, music blaring, Ballantyne the wanker jumped the fence into the crowd for some lovin.

What a fckn ■■■■ stain of a club. Get a grip. You’d just beaten the 17th placed team decimated by CAS. And that sums up why they wont every win a flag. Keep on celebrating boys

Freo supporters are actually good. I can tolerate em

But if i was able to take a machete to west coast games, i would. Pure hatred for their fans.

Well I will be at the West Coast game with my machete, Mrs Fox.

She takes no prisoners.

Kudos to all the Wobs out there!

Best fans in the world, bleed red and black.

Best fans in the world, bleed red and black.

I’m not entirely sure, quite partial to AFC Wimbledon fans.