Was Once Welcomed To Essendon - Greg Williams

I hope he’s not still sooking about the 1993 Brownlow.

Does Seany Denham get the tagging gig?

Wasnt he also Shane Heard’s bunny?

I watched an Open Mike interview with Greg Williams a few years back and I remember him saying Shane Heard was one player he found it most difficult to play against.

I watched an Open Mike interview with Greg Williams a few years back and I remember him saying Shane Heard was one player he found it most difficult to play against.

Shane Heard one of the greatest taggers of all time

Players I couldn't stand back in the day..because the didn't play for us.

Greg Williams
John Worsfold
Blue McKenna

Kevin Sheedy

Gavin Wanganeen

Don’t care who he played for, he is on board now and that is what counts. Move on. He helped Jobewon become elite, and he can do the same for others. A welcome addition.

Shane Heard had him at Windy Hill one day when Diesel was playing for the Swans- he copped a week for attempting to strike Heard which seems unusual now. Williams was in top flight but Heard kept him very quiet.

Shane Heard had him at Windy Hill one day when Diesel was playing for the Swans- he copped a week for attempting to strike Heard which seems unusual now. Williams was in top flight but Heard kept him very quiet.

If you were Luke Hodge you wouldn’t even get a fine for going full “Last Boy Scout” opening scene.

176 cm

Just saying.

Luckily McGrath has a little bit more pace to offset the extra height he has to lug around.

I thought McGrath relied on accuracy more than pace.

Dud

He’s like Judd.

He used to be a champion, then about half way through his career, he suddenly - and for no reason I can think of here - became rubbish.

It’s uncanny really.

David Rhys Jones wouldn’t even speak to him when he movied to c–ton. Says alot.

Dud

He’s like Judd.

He used to be a champion, then about half way through his career, he suddenly - and for no reason I can think of here - became rubbish.

It’s uncanny really.

Is this the same bloke who kicked 5 goals in a Grand Final to win a Norm Smith Medal in the twilight of his career?

I prefer to remember him being put face first into a pub wall by Sean Denham after the 93 gf

The bloke was a dirty, annoying little ■■■■ but he was an absolute superstar of the game and I am thrilled that we have got him on board to work with our on ball brigade.

Guys like Zac Merrett and Darcy Parish in particular could really benefit from this acquisition.

I don’t mind him being here at all. Bloke has proven himself as a great one on one coach with Jobe. If he can get Zerrett, Parish, Langford, the new kids, even Myers, Hocking and co from the older brigade to take another step forward then he’s a ■■■■■■ blessing to us. He’s not part of Fark Carlton when he’s helping us out.

Dud

He’s like Judd.

It’s uncanny really.

Is this the same bloke who kicked 5 goals in a Grand Final to win a Norm Smith Medal in the twilight of his career?

Yep, that’s him.

I have a sneaky feeling you may have missed what I was getting at. (Fark Carlton)

Dud

He’s like Judd.

It’s uncanny really.

Yep, that’s him.

I have a sneaky feeling you may have missed what I was getting at. (Fark Carlton)

Diesel eye gouged blokes as well perhaps. Yeah I admit I have no idea haha.

Dud

He’s like Judd.

It’s uncanny really.

Yep, that’s him.

Think he is saying half way through his career he went to carlton and became ■■■■

Dud

He’s like Judd.

It’s uncanny really.

Yep, that’s him.

Think he is saying half way through his career he went to carlton and became ■■■■

Ahhh wooosh hahaha.

I would never have got that because I never thought that was the case?
They both won Brownlow’s at Carlton and one got a flag and a Norm Smith.

I suppose it’s fair to say they weren’t quite at the same level as at their previous clubs due to managing injuries but still both very good.

Williams was as good at Carlton as he was at the Swans.

Williams was as good at Carlton as he was at the Swans.

He was pretty good for that year at Geelong too.

He did like to get his retaliation in early though.

I still remember when he was playing for the Swans, he gave David Rhys Jones an awesome left hand to the jaw from behind. Rhys was out for a while after that and so was Deisel.