Was Once Welcomed To Essendon - Greg Williams

Williams was as good at Carlton as he was at the Swans.

Yeah, that’s not…

Just fark Carlton. That’s what I’m saying

Ah, the way the game was and how we all hated opposition players playing dirty and cheered on our own players doing the same.

So he was the short really stocky guy with massive shoulders and a stupid backwards cap and sunnies? Seemed to be very good at what he was doing but I had no idea who he was. BTW I know his brother; I only know that because he always tells people, “I’m Greg Williams’ brother”. I don’t think he is quite as accomplished as Greg.

Let's face it - you don't win 2 Brownlows and a Norm Smith and be called a dud

Dud? Perhaps.

Farking C***? Still very, very much on the table.

Incredible PP had to explain his original post

Let's face it - you don't win 2 Brownlows and a Norm Smith and be called a dud

Dud? Perhaps.

Farking C***? Still very, very much on the table.

Minge pie?

Nah, he wasn’t a filth pie.

M I n g e
It’s an insect isn’t it

That’s not what I learned in school.

Dud

He’s like Judd.

He used to be a champion, then about half way through his career, he suddenly - and for no reason I can think of here - became rubbish.

It’s uncanny really.

Is this the same bloke who kicked 5 goals in a Grand Final to win a Norm Smith Medal in the twilight of his career?

Yep, that’s him.

I have a sneaky feeling you may have missed what I was getting at. (Fark Carlton)

Think he is saying half way through his career he went to carlton and became ■■■■

Ahhh wooosh hahaha.

I would never have got that because I never thought that was the case?
They both won were bought Brownlow’s at by Carlton and one got a flag and a Norm Smith.

I suppose it’s fair to say they weren’t quite at the same level as at their previous clubs due to managing injuries but still both very good.

fixed

And Fark Carlton.

Carlton should hire S Denham.

https://youtu.be/R--LzVSDaXM

wtf did I just watched lol.

Does anyone know why departed and if he is coaching somewhere else? Seems a loss even though he was part time.

Yeah agree. I was going to post the same thing. I really rate him as a good teacher of midfield craft and the players seemed to like him. What happened?

1 Like

someone acting like they were ITK were calling him a muppet.

when he worked a lot with darcy in y1 and he was flying during that ■■■■ storm. then he gets shunted off to hird academy the doneski?

1 Like

Hell of a bump.

Is that true ?

He wasn’t popular with the players. He was very dogmatic in his messaging, and a lot of the players found him difficult to work with. And he spent a lot of time trying to make everyone use his favoured techniques rather than teaching stoppage craft, which was his job. He is still available to players who wish to use his services though.

8 Likes

He left because our handballing made him cry.

3 Likes