We flogged the floggy flogs (and Hawthorn too) - review thread

The umpires were ok in the first half and part of the third. They rocketed to the bottom of the umpiring fraternity after the worst decisions ever seen in front of an oppositions goal X 3 to give the P&P chicks a sniff of a, unbeknownst to them, comeback. Worst I have seen since last week.

2 Likes

Boof head is also pretty Straya

1 Like

Quoted to see what two four letter words may have been used.

1 Like

Stringer cleared of serious injury after scans

19 Likes

TBC
Fancy going up against TBC.

4 Likes

Great news. Cheers.

Wonder if he’ll be available for the Eagles game?

More likely a conservative approach and he’ll be back for GWS.

Brown in for Stringer?

From what I saw today… very unlikely.

Why did they rest him at halftime then?

Wasn’t in last year’s game that Brown made McGovern accountable and basically took him out of the game?

1 Like

Yeah nah. Seven touches and two goals in a half is perfectly cromulent.

2 Likes

Again just an opinion! He may play…

Box Hill at Windy Hill or the reigning premiers in Perth. Yep. Good luck.

There’s plenty more than you up the tree that offered only criticism. Some people just want the world to burn.
Your post was fine.

3 Likes

blink

O
M
F
G.

Some here actually believe this no doubt.

Tinfoil hats is right. The only thing that beats the ignorance of Blitz flogs. is the ridiculous arrogance.

FMD.

5 Likes

Just watched the replay. Walla’s mark was on Sicily. That makes it even better.

Glad that scum is going to the tribunal. He needs to at least go for 3 games.

1 Like

This is the stomping footage. Absolute flog

5 Likes

Yes and no. Unlike most modern day commentators he takes a position and backs it in. Never sits on the fence. I often disagree with him but always enjoy listening to him talk about footy.

9 Likes

Exclusive footage of Stratton’s hearing.

7 Likes

I suppose you believe he has played everyone in position all year and had the correct ins and outs. You forgot the criticism of Woosha after a terrible loss where he played the wrong players in wet conditions. Right or wrong some losses could have been accepted had he not made some obviously sh ite decisions.

This is gold. Stratton should have a lot to answer for. It should be a bad week for him.

2 Likes