We flogged the floggy flogs (and Hawthorn too) - review thread

I’d like.to give Brown a 2 dozen nipple cripples and see what he thinks then…he’ll probably self report himself as having a pectorial tear off the bone, before being shown as the t0sser he is.

Hawks are slowly but surely regressing to the vandenberg era of shtness.

and not a moment too soon.

7 Likes

He stomped on smack’s foot. ■■■, I can’t stop laughing. That guy is seriously reliving his school days. He was probably bullied.

2 Likes

We should start a Fark Hawthorn thread.

1 Like

Stratton has brought the game into International Disrepute.
The optics are very bad. Australian Rules is now a laughing stock in the USA and probably also in other countries.

Any word from Gill yet re Stratton?

Lol.

99% of Americans don’t know where Australia is.

The other 1% think we’re next to Germany.

20 Likes

Not to mention the 20% of them who think Australia is a massive hoax because we’d all fall off the bottom of the flat earth.

4 Likes

And to think some people criticise Heppell’s leadership. Imagine having a ■■■■■■■ flog pincher as a captain. Dyson may not be the perfect player, but as a person he’s as upstanding as they come, and we should be grateful for that.

8 Likes

I was in the States and someone said to me “You’re English!”. I said “No, Australian”. They replied, without a hint of humour, “isn’t that the same thing?”

6 Likes

Have you even ever owned a VCR lad? Time for bed and sweet dreams sonny.

3 Likes

I had to show my licence to order booze in a restauraunt in Phoenix about 15 years back. The waitress had a very confused look on her face and said “Victoria? I’ve never heard of that state”

7 Likes

Over zealous niggle, pinching and now stomping? Looking for free kicks from retaliation, it’s tantamount to diving isn’t it? Not once, but multiple times in the one game. He needs a week to think about it from wherever he crawled from.

I was on a bus going from Phoenix to Flagstaff back in 2003, and there was an older couple on board, and they said “we’re from Tuscon, where are you from?” I said “I’m from a fair bit further south than that” and they looked puzzled and said “but there IS nowhere south of Tuscon…”

10 Likes

Haha. I’ve been to Tuscon. Tombstone was a pleasant drive south for what it’s worth

There’s a place called Tombstone? That’s mad.

I’m your huckleberry. :grin:

4 Likes

Shoot out at the ok corral? Wyatt Earp?

Where did you think the OK Corral was?

Speak English plz