We lost a supporter :(

Mods please move if appropriative.

Just had to say my younger cousin who lives in the UK was found dead today in his bed a passionate Bomber supporter and only 37.
He loved my Facebook updates from Blitz.
He loved his sport and and has photo’s of him with well known sporting celebrities in the the UK but his fav’s were his Tas and Aus ones with Ricky Ponting and Shane Watson ect.
It is a massive tragedy for our our whole family as he was booked to come back to Tasmania for Christmas and I was only texting 2 days ago how good it would it be and talking about hire cars etc.
He was a Broadford born boy and remember the old days in melbourne in the 80’s
I am absolutely devastated.
Weird thing is they are a well to do family and non smoker etc just can’t believe it so sad

Really sorry mate, I don’t know you but god knows I feel for you.

My condolences to you and your family AnnStBomber.

Look after yourselves and each other at this sad time.

Not face booking it but Blitzers are a cool crew here is a recent photo of him

photo 12313860_10156381168630637_4212225581816798565_n_zpspucsrynn.jpg

and not trying to sound sadistic but his name was James. He is the one in the middle BTW

Awful to hear. Condolences.

Awful to hear. Condolences.

Mate it puts things in significance such a tragic loss of young life , until the autopsy we will not know, totally ■■■■■■ christmas

My Condolences to you and your family. A completely unexpected death is such a shock. Look after yourself and your family.

Really sorry to hear it ASB. Hope that James has the best seat in the house for our next flag. All the best to you and your family.

Very sorry to hear.
Saying goodbye to a loved one is terrible in itself but to lose a young person tragic long before their time is just tragic.
Thoughts are with you and your family.

Thinking of you at this sad time. Look after and support each other.

Sorry to hear that :frowning:

That’s awfully sad news, ASB. Thoughts are with you and yours at this time.

So sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts are with you

Very sad news ASB. Hope you are holding up. Sounds like he was a solid guy, and his loss is all the more keen, since he was taken so young. Hang in there buddy. Condolences to all your family.

Sorry for your loss mate, so young.

A timely reminder that we all hang on a thread, & should make the most of every day.

It sounds like James did.

Very sad. Best wishes to you and family.

:frowning:

Sorry to hear Ann. My thoughts are with you and your family.

My condolences. Very sad news.

that’s rough, this world can really suck sometimes. condolences to you and the family.