We wanna talk about norf

Comprare da Franco Cozzo.

Norda Melb e' Footiscray.

Comprare!

I want to see Brad Scott lose the plot in the coaches box when we win by a kick.

Kicked by Cory? Yeah I'm with ya

David King to be doing special comments/boundary riding. Bet my house on it.

My boss is a Norf supporter (see they do exist) and reckons they will win it all this year.
They truly are delusional

So they are going for the NAB Cup and the spoon this year?
Big year ahead for the tin rattlers and their 6 fans.
Also another thing about these carnts that I hate is seeing them have a game on tv and automatically thinking "I am definitely not watching that." Simply because they get absolutely pathetic attendances to their games and has no real atmosphere at all. I like to hear the roar of the crowd every time a goal is kicked or a bone crunching tackle is laid, not the sound of 3 people clapping and one of the players parents yelling that their kid should get a free for falling over his own feet as if I've gone down to my local club and I am watching the under 13's.
Another reason why I love our club is that all our games get great attendances. Luxury of not being one of the basket cases of the AFL.

Why are we wasting time talking a "nothing of value" football club? They don't deserve the oxygen.

they sure are special. in a sense.

if it's possible to be more annoying than Brian Taylor, King is the one.

Mind-numblingly aggravating.

Sick of the term "shinboner spirit" in relation to this mob.  commentators bring it out whenever they have to fight for a win, supporters seem to wear it as a badge of pride.  AFL premierships under the name shinboners? none. 

cant believe of all the rivalries you want to talk about north, 

cant believe of all the rivalries you want to talk about north,

Yep tinpot pissant club.
Go rattle some more tins and GAGF!

if it's possible to be more annoying than Brian Taylor, King is the one.

Mind-numblingly aggravating.

Oh I dunno, James Brayshaw has been doing a stellar job of ruining the cricket commentary.  So many to choose from and they chose him. WTF?  I used to not mind norf, they were my 10th favourite team back when there were twelve.

Why are we wasting time talking a "nothing of value" football club? They don't deserve the oxygen.

Because we're not allowed to talk about that drug/supplement scandal/saga thingy. 

(The mods are trying to distract us with meaningless drivel. But don't tell anybody.)

.....goals

.........in the first quarter, 

greatest culture in the history of culture according to brad scott...... culture of losing close games and finshing in the bottom half of the ladder is all i can tell they are about

Why is this a topic here?  I don't come here to read about North or any other club.   Close this thread please.

I used to drive Aaron Mullett to training

Goldstein had the hots for the sister of some kid I coached

And Cam Pederson once served me at the canteen

And that is all I know about a club whose name suggests it is based out if Darwin or Cairns

I will bet my house and the floor mats from my car, that Drew Petrie gets 3 of the most pathetic free kicks right in the goal square-just by throwing his hands in the air during a contest.

Hope Hocking bashes up Harvey all game.

If you wanna rile up a North supporter just tell them a match worn jumper worn by Jetta is worth more than their whole club. Works every time.

I will bet my house and the floor mats from my car, that Drew Petrie gets 3 of the most pathetic free kicks right in the goal square-just by throwing his hands in the air during a contest.

Hope Hocking bashes up Harvey all game.

If you wanna rile up a North supporter just tell them a match worn jumper worn by Jetta is worth more than their whole club. Works every time.

Lol, would love to use that, but don't know any Norf supporters, although I think I may have met 2 in lifetime.

It's funny because the Norf website just posted an article detailing the entire 1920's merger stuff with Essendon on their website today. Almost knocked their shitstain club into oblivion before they had even entered the VFL lol

It's funny because the Norf website just posted an article detailing the entire 1920's merger stuff with Essendon on their website today. Almost knocked their shitstain club into oblivion before they had even entered the VFL lol

They have a website?