Wednesday Watchalong (8PM Tonight)

Best I’ve got for 94

Of course, 2001 now has a vote.

1 Like

North were good…But Sheedy v Pagan created a bit of the rivalry too, plus Pagan being at Essendon coaching reserves as well pre North.

Doesnt seem to be as big coaching battles these days…I guess there was more chance of a upset back in the 90’s

Hard to have coaching battles when ours never last 2 years before we want them sacked. Though I hear some wanted Sheedy gone around 98

We watched 2001 during covid didn’t we?

Nope. The North one was the 1990 Fosters Cup GF

1 Like

Got some real hidden gems for the offseason. A few i’d legit forgotten about.

Fair few games added youtube catalogue since the covid Watchalongs

1 Like

Not long to go. Get your votes in.

Depending on which game we watch:

Good to see Ukovic get a game. Kids gonna be a superstar. Bet he dominates tonight.

Bit concerned about Kangas tonight. That Shane Clayton is a good get for Norf. Not sure he got the opportunities at Brisbane- like most of the Fitzroy boys.

We’ll belt these marshmallows. No Carey, No Stevens, No Martyn. We’ll torch them early and break them. Jess Sinclair lol.

2 Likes

So some reminders/rules for those joining the watchalong tonight.

• I’ll post a youtube link to the game after the vote has closed
  • No Spoilers (If you REALLY must talk about the game use spoiler tags)
  • Start your video at 8pm on the dot
  • No spoilers, Post as if its a live match thread (its all part of the fun)
  • Pause as soon as the siren goes at the end of each quarter
  • We’ll have a 10 min break at the end of each quarter
  • Ill place a time stamp on when to resume your video along with a restart time
  • Have some fun
2 Likes

And we’re off to Round 17 1999.

Link also in OP.

We are offically in 1999 mode. Any spoilers please use spoiler tags

1 Like

Teams are already in

1 Like

Fletch never plays well on Carey. Interesting to see if maybe we send someone like Barney to him. Rough him up abit.

Lallich, Young, Fraser, Ukovic? We might play finals but we are years off being a serious team with these cloggers on the list.

2 Likes

Get ■■■■■■

4 Likes

Lol

Stop Carey and we’ll win this game.

1 Like

FMD - Somerville selected again? Sheedy playing favourites. It’s been 6 years since we’ve done anything. We are a joke!

2 Likes

■■■■ I love and miss Lloydy’s boyish smile.

2 Likes

North are going to smash us. Sheedy will come up with some excuses… the “martians”… happy clappers will eat it up.

1 Like