Week 1 Finals Thread

No Chappy, no Geelong.

Syd vs Freo: does anyone care?

Port vs Rich: I really really hope Port utterly smash them.

I almost hate Richmond more than fark carlton at the moment (adjusted seasonally)

Fark em all.

Just want a massive essendon win, then another next week, and another, and one more just for good measure.

Were back!

Where the fk are all the hawthorn and geelong fans? This place is empty.

Unless they're hiding or still arriving, that is a terrible crowd.

Well this is the worst start to a final ever.

They are probably saving their money for the coming weeks. A luxury we haven't been afforded.

Gawn bruest you flog!

The two best Victorian teams and they can't fill the G.  Poor effort.  We'll beat that crowd tomorrow with just Essendon supporters.

Put a bet down on Hawks but would like Geelong to win. Love a good underdog.

horrible turnover from guthrie

They are probably saving their money for the coming weeks. A luxury we haven't been afforded.
I reckon people are voting with their feet against the ticket prices. Both the afl and mcc members are pretty full, it's only the general public areas that aren't available for general admission that are empty.

Everyone talks about us having a dysfunctional forward but I don't see Geelong doing much better at the moment.

I reckon people are voting with their feet against the ticket prices. Both the afl and mcc members are pretty full, it's only the general public areas that aren't available for general admission that are empty.

That's what I mean. The supporters of these 2 teams know they'll still be in it next week. I'd guess quite a few can't afford to go every week. Ridiculous prices.

AD for the bombers!!!

Think I’ll keep watching

Everyone talks about us having a dysfunctional forward but I don't see Geelong doing much better at the moment.

they missed some key marks, should have capitalised. but late in the quarter they completely lost control of the footy and got killed by hawthorns kicking skills.

Bartell is a star. Hawks dominating play. Their best is probably going to be too good.

strange game. doesn’t seem overly intense, but lots of errors and missed chances.

Cmon cats. I want hawthorn next week!

Geelongs stars standing up. Sellwood having a huge game.

Only just realised this game is on, couldnt give two farks about it