Week 3 Finals Thread

What a surprise, Troy Pannel is umpiring a sydney prelim.

Swans by 100

Fark I hate North. Franklin is looking super dangerous.

NM’s tackling is pathetic tonight !

Can't wait until Joe can break tackles and push off opponents like Franklin and Tippett

The same guy always umpires Sydney games

Fark I hate Sydney.

But I really hate how the AFL affiliated commentators ■■■■ in Sydney's pocket all night.

North totally outclassed. Could get very ugly.

What did that comment mean Bruce?! North can come back, like the comeback game, but aren’t playing Essendon this time?

In 2001 we were the reigning premier you ■■■■■■■ idiot!

lol just saw the score. Suck on my sack norf you flogs.

Can't wait until Joe can break tackles and push off opponents like Franklin and Tippett

I'm not sure JD is every going to have that kind of upper body strength TBH. 

To be fair though, I don't think he'll need it based on his style of play. 

Was Parker even on our radar?

Fark Sydney can find some players. 

North need to be free kicked for ducking,   Its an ugly cheating blight on the game first it was just Thomas now the disease has spread..

Luke Parker is a ripper.

I'm not sure JD is every going to have that kind of upper body strength TBH.
To be fair though, I don't think he'll need it based on his style of play.
Yeah. I'd hate for him to put on too much weight and lose his athleticism.

Sydney have to put the foot on the throat here. North still in it. They’re a good second half side.

That was an incredible passage of play by Sydney with less than 50 seconds on the clock. 

One key ingredient that they have that we don't.

X-Factor. 

Luke Parker is a ripper.

Ariel says hi

If you can get past how heavily they've been favoured, I dunno...just think of it as an exhibition game, the AFL All-Stars are pretty exciting to watch.

The only thing to stop Sydney winning by 70 -80 points will be if they decide to put the cue in the rack and coast home.