Weight loss

I think I need to start.

Weight sitting about 90, which has put me into the obese category.

If it makes you feel better, apparently I’m “dangerously” overweight as well

I think I need to start.

Weight sitting about 90, which has put me into the obese category.

If it makes you feel better, apparently I’m “dangerously” overweight as well

firefighters have to remain in peak physical condition.

1 Like

Skin-free chicken for lunch, passionfruit and mango yoghurt for tea.
Good day.
Volunteers come around with ‘lollies and chocolate for everyone!!!1one’
M#th3rf#%3rs.

Lost about 35kg in two months

You really don’t want to do it the way i did. Desperately trying to fatten up again

Don’t be overdoing the green tea extract, could end organ failure according to an article I read yesterday.

That stuffs in a lot of weightless supplements.

You really don’t want to do it the way i did. Desperately trying to fatten up again

You really only need about 20 - 25 of those kg’s back though Porky.

I was in a good paddock.

Fk me, is that an accurate number ?

Medical condition, or were you actually trying to lose weight fast ?
You lost more than a kilo every 2 days !!!

I have been a tad ill lately mate unfortunately but i am coming right now

And looking at the positives, you’ll save heaps on shoes and socks in the future, stumpy.

I have been a tad ill lately mate unfortunately but i am coming right now

Yer, I noticed you haven’t been posting much at all the past 6 months.

Good luck with your recovery buddy.

Edit. Just read your PM :frowning:

Sounds like an invite to cafe reboot

Is anybody doing the Run for the Kids on 20 March? I’ve entered in the creaking geriatrics category. I’ve done it a few times but not the past couple of years; I’d entered but got injured and couldn’t start. This year so far so good. It’s 16.5 km approximately and if I’m under 1hr45 I’ll be happy. Under 1:40 and I’ll be very happy; under 1:35 I’ll be ecstatic. It’s a good run, but for the likes of me it’s a long one. I’ll be okay until I get over the Bolte Bridge, but running through Docklands I’ll be getting tired and when I get to the bit where I have to run up over the railway tracks in Collins Street from Docklands into the city proper I’ll be struggling.

I might be in NZ for another event, but if that falls through then I’ll be doing it. Have done Run Melbourne (10k), City 2 Sea (15km) and the Marathon Festival (half marathon) but not that one yet.

Speaking of running - anyone doing the puffing billy run?
I’ll be there giving massages evil grin

I might be in NZ for another event, but if that falls through then I'll be doing it. Have done Run Melbourne (10k), City 2 Sea (15km) and the Marathon Festival (half marathon) but not that one yet.

I’m signed up for the RunMelbourne 10 km too. I did it last year for the 6th or 7th time. It’s a lovely course to run. I’ve done a half marathon once in 2013.

3 part series starting tonight, “What’s the right diet for you?”

On SBS1 8.30.

Slowing down

Weightloss hs been slow lately due to changing the meal plans (wife’s idea). Still have my shakes and doing meat and vegies or the occasional rissoto or pasta which is good for keytones apparently.

Feeling less guilty with the change. I weighed 87.3 but gone to 87.6 and my body fat has decreased to 31.9 which is down from 32.9.

Only bad thing is I’m having a mousse or small row of chocolate after dinner which I should cut.

Is anybody doing the Run for the Kids on 20 March? I've entered in the creaking geriatrics category. I've done it a few times but not the past couple of years; I'd entered but got injured and couldn't start. This year so far so good. It's 16.5 km approximately and if I'm under 1hr45 I'll be happy. Under 1:40 and I'll be very happy; under 1:35 I'll be ecstatic. It's a good run, but for the likes of me it's a long one. I'll be okay until I get over the Bolte Bridge, but running through Docklands I'll be getting tired and when I get to the bit where I have to run up over the railway tracks in Collins Street from Docklands into the city proper I'll be struggling.

Wants me but training has been awful. Still aiming for half in October

Slowing down

Weightloss hs been slow lately due to changing the meal plans (wife’s idea). Still have my shakes and doing meat and vegies or the occasional rissoto or pasta which is good for keytones apparently.

Feeling less guilty with the change. I weighed 87.3 but gone to 87.6 and my body fat has decreased to 31.9 which is down from 32.9.

Only bad thing is I’m having a mousse or small row of chocolate after dinner which I should cut.

You’ll find it (loss/gain) slows naturally anyway. Your body doesn’t like change and fights to stay where it is

From the gaining perspective, speaking to friends like me (naturally skinny/lean) we all agree that if you gain 5kg it takes up to 12 months for your body to reset/acclimatise to that weight where it becomes easier to hold