Weinstein Other Creeps and the #METOO movement. Harvey has been re homed too, and R Kelly tipped to get LIFE!

I’d much prefer the headline to read “I found out he was raping half of Hollywood, so I decided to beat him unconscious’.

■■■■■■■ on your hands and shaking his hand?

Surely, like Epstein, Pell and Michael Jackson people knew he was scum, but people didn’t act. Except one guy who ■■■■■■ on his hands? The enablers need to be brought to justice.

Thats disgusting.

■■■■■■■ on your own hands and not washing them and shaking weinsteins hand. Both disgusting acts.

Anyone not think he shook a few other hands or actually bothered to go back and wash them properly?

Fn hate grubs who don’t keep clean.

While I agree with the sentiment, the fact that this bloke was as paranoid and nasty as they come, they would have seen him actively destroy people that went against him - to the point your job prospects suffered.

It’s all too simplistic to go on about the “enablers”. Even Tarantino was to pss weak to roll on him.

Couldn’t have happened to a nastier person. Reports Weinstein had suffered from fournier’s gangrene.
That left him disfigured downstairs as reported by one victim of his creepish behaviours…

My advice , do not check image search for this disease.

Rightyo this judge is the latest.

I just worry eh. Am I blind or just fortunate to have workplaces where women(mostly) aren’t sexually harrassed?

Is it literally everywhere?

Mind you I never work have worked well in professional hierarchial structures.

I watched the doco on Netflix about the USA gymnastics physio creep. It’s really sad and scary that there are so many awful and disturbed people out there.

I reckon there’s a few around. Equally bad are those that allow it to happen, then promote, move sideways or sweep anyone dodgy rather than address it.

I’d almost guarantee if you ask (if/when appropriate) women where you work, there’ll be a heap of stories, most likely zero action taken.

2 Likes

Yep. Never had any issues personally, but there’s certainly been a few. I work in a massive industry though, so it’s actually an absolute minority of people. Action usually involves “keeping their job”.

2 Likes

Yeah look I am not a man in a position of power in the workplace. So i don’t really see it. I can imagine some men who might go there…

My old workplace was officially a clranskin , as anything even making it to the complaint stage ( most did not) was mediated and NDAs signed. But very thick confidential files in HR.
Like child abuse, harassment without witnesses and because of mediation NDAs the jocks could maintain she made it up or she misunderstood/ exaggerated his advances. Some was physical, a lot was not, but if advances rejected, there was often career payback by men more powerful in the hierarchy.
So the Dyson Haydon revelations do not surprise me.

Oh no man, I don’t disagree knuckledraggers are out there in force. I just don’t deal with em in power.

I assume its all about power. Men and women do some pretty ordinary things both in a position or to please someone in a position of influence.

The Dyson Haydon case is a perfect example - A trail of inaction, no support from institutions, people covering their back - You will never stop human behaviour.

No and its a tricky area.

In the current environment if I had any role overseeing female staff, I think I would be nuts not too have someone else in the room.

Something I have learnt over the years, is everyone behaves and responds differently. So always have a third opinion. (no matter whats taken… An
ism’ or ist’ i guess)

Worth noting that the video game industry are also in massive strife at the the moment. Several executives and managers suspended after countless accusations of sexual abuse.

Geoffrey rush’s court case upheld. To receive almost 2m in damages.

1 Like
4 Likes

Well, if Epstein is anything to go by, this is going to be highly detrimental to her life expectancy.

3 Likes

That’s the perfect threat to hold over her head. She’ll spill the lot as soon as she possibly can.

1 Like

Remembering that she is the daughter of the corrupt British media bloke - Robert Maxwell.