Weirdest Job You Ever Had!

The hardest part was getting used to the sexy outfits he had to wear.

If they didn’t come when he called, he took it out of their hide…

Took a while to find the right outfit. At first they were like ewe.

The hardest part was getting used to the sexy outfits he had to wear.

If they didn’t come when he called, he took it out of their hide…

Took a while to find the right outfit. At first they were like ewe.

But he eventually maid the right choice. Got some nice big horns happening.

I’ve only had one job – graphic designer – but in that time have created a suite of brochures for one business, and a website design for another, to promote the services of the very same job mentioned in the OP. It’s not exactly an industry sector that provides much inspiration in the way of dressing up the message.

I've only had one job -- graphic designer -- but in that time have created a suite of brochures for one business, and a website design for another, to promote the services of the very same job mentioned in the OP. It's not exactly an industry sector that provides much inspiration in the way of dressing up the message.

I’m sure you could pull it off.

I've only had one job -- graphic designer -- but in that time have created a suite of brochures for one business, and a website design for another, to promote the services of the very same job mentioned in the OP. It's not exactly an industry sector that provides much inspiration in the way of dressing up the message.

I’m sure you could pull it off.

Gives the title ‘web master’ a whole different meaning…

Cutting up frost affected avocado’s. Tossing to the good bits into a huge mixer to make avocado ice cream for export.

Actually I never had any complaints from my donors; and all left with a smile on their face.

Actually I never had any complaints from my donors; and all left with a smile on their face.

Yeah, the ‘left’ part is key here… :slight_smile:

I see’d what you done there …

I see'd what you done there ...

Come again!

I've only had one job -- graphic designer -- blitz moderator

I dont think I’ve had any weird jobs.
Paddle Boat…um…guy, I guess.
I think my favourite was walking the local version of the footy record around to all the pubs on a Friday night when I was about 14.

Not so much as weird but crap job was being a Courier for one of the big name Couriers. 1st day on the job (I was only 20yrs old and new to Melbourne) and they kept me to being in the city. I didn’t have a Navman at the time and did my deliveries for the day for a measly $60. I used about $40 of that in petrol as I lived in Mooroolbark at the time.

I quit the next day as I wasn’t going to be able to sustain it and they charged me $160 to remove the transit radio and wouldn’t let me rip the thing out myself. As I didn’t have the money they kept me in their building until I could get someone to pay it as they threatened the ‘debt collectors’.

Couldn’t believe how measly the inner city jobs were charging to go from one street to the next… navigating the stupid traffic and trying to find the building numbers churns through the petrol.

I spent a few months catching koalas as part of a translocation and sterilisation program down around Tower Hill, Framlingham, Warrnambool. They are not the docile creatures they are made out to be. Rarely went a day without getting bitten or clawed and every day I finished up stinking of koala ■■■■.

What does a koala smell like? Serious question

I spent a few months catching koalas as part of a translocation and sterilisation program down around Tower Hill, Framlingham, Warrnambool. They are not the docile creatures they are made out to be. Rarely went a day without getting bitten or clawed and every day I finished up stinking of koala ■■■■.

I’ve had a lunch or two with Koala, and I know how you feel !

Think it was Youth Dew

Have you not been to a Wildlife Park before, such as Australia Zoo, or Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary ?
It’s not the best smell around the koala enclosures, that’s for certain !

Not sure if it’s Pepe Le Pew bad, but it’s pretty bad.

In the very early 90’s, one of my first jobs was cleaning graffiti off the trains at North Melbourne railway yard.
There was a lot of Graffiti-ing going on at that time !

Worked with some interesting characters.

In the very early 90's, one of my first jobs was cleaning graffiti off the trains at North Melbourne railway yard. There was a lot of Graffiti-ing going on at that time !

Worked with some interesting characters.

Lol … Boom boom!!

Any as interesting as this one?