Weirdest Job You Ever Had!

I used to be a proofreader for a sky writing company.

You had to be high to do that job!

In the very early 90's, one of my first jobs was cleaning graffiti off the trains at North Melbourne railway yard. There was a lot of Graffiti-ing going on at that time !

Worked with some interesting characters.

More interesting than a shared housing unit in Mooroolbark?

What does a koala smell like? Serious question

Have you not been to a Wildlife Park before, such as Australia Zoo, or Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary ?
It’s not the best smell around the koala enclosures, that’s for certain !

Not sure if it’s Pepe Le Pew bad, but it’s pretty bad.

I dare any of you to stand down wind of the gorilla enclosure at the Werribee Zoo and take a deep breath through your nose. Extra credits if you do it on a day with a temperature above 30c.

We have a winner people !

Can’t believe that bloke isn’t wearing gloves or a full face mask.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWS-61ZI8g4

Absolute amateurs.

At the Veterinary Research Institute way back in 1972, we would lead the bull into the pen, put his head into a massive steel halter, so he didn’t jump around and then …

We had the “box” that we strapped on to the bull, which some genius had designed to be just like a cows lady bits.

And this ■■■■■■ massive bull, just stood there with a big grin on his face; filling up a pint milk bottle of “ejaculant”. No need for the halter; afterwards we all had a marlboro and relaxed.

If you want to know how to jerk off a ram, just ask >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Imagine trying to explain that as your job with a straight face…

used to work in retail in the footwear department. Worst was on a hot summers day ladies and some older gentleman who were carrying a bit extra would ask me to help them get their shoes and sandals off their sweaty feet and help them try on new one’s. Worst was one lady who as i worked on getting her sandal off proceeded to cough and splutter all over the top of my head and back of my neck.

Not fun

Imagine trying to explain that as your job with a straight face..

Trying to tell people you manage a brothel and having the conversation end there is not easy either.

It was always the women who wanted know all the details.

used to work in retail in the footwear department. Worst was on a hot summers day ladies and some older gentleman who were carrying a bit extra would ask me to help them get their shoes and sandals off their sweaty feet and help them try on new one's. Worst was one lady who as i worked on getting her sandal off proceeded to cough and splutter all over the top of my head and back of my neck.

Not fun

Ok peg

Just dealing with old people in retail is fkg weird.

Also people that are like ‘I KNOW MORE THAN YOU’

cool this is a job while I do uni, foad please.

With a bit of luck, you too will be an old person one day!
On that fateful day, you might come to the realisation that you know more than the assistant trying to serve you and you will remember back when, and do your best to not ■■■■ them off!

Really, the hardest part of being over sixty is giving the young person one is dealing with the dignity of adulthood. That is, that they are ‘grown up’. I try very hard at treating young people as my equal but it is a struggle. Unless the young person I am dealing with has done rape, murder, pedophilia, heroine, buggery and ■■■■■■■■■■, been there, done that.

used to work in retail in the footwear department. Worst was on a hot summers day ladies and some older gentleman who were carrying a bit extra would ask me to help them get their shoes and sandals off their sweaty feet and help them try on new one's. Worst was one lady who as i worked on getting her sandal off proceeded to cough and splutter all over the top of my head and back of my neck.

Not fun

On that fateful day, you might come to the realisation that you know more than the assistant trying to serve you and you will remember back when, and do your best to not ■■■■ them off!

Really, the hardest part of being over sixty is giving the young person one is dealing with the dignity of adulthood. That is, that they are ‘grown up’. I try very hard at treating young people as my equal but it is a struggle. Unless the young person I am dealing with has done rape, murder, pedophilia, heroine, buggery and ■■■■■■■■■■, been there, done that.

I separated the old people and the know it alls.

Not fun

Exactly what I thought of when he posted working in a footwear shop.

I always enjoy adding up the bill and giving the whipper-snapper behind the counter the correct amount, while they’re struggling along with the cash register or a calculator.

They look at you as if you’ve got 3 heads.
Don’t they teach mental arithmetic in schools these days, accompanied by canings and detention if you get any wrong.

I always enjoy adding up the bill and giving the whipper-snapper behind the counter the correct amount, while they’re struggling along with the cash register or a calculator.

They look at you as if you’ve got 3 heads.
Don’t they teach mental arithmetic in schools these days, accompanied by canings and detention if you get any wrong.

Just on this, I reckon schooling hass changed from wrote learning as much info as possible to how to access information as quick as possible.

Trying to tell people you manage a brothel and having the conversation end there is not easy either.

One? Amateur.