Weirdest Job You Ever Had!

Imagine trying to explain that as your job with a straight face..

Trying to tell people you manage a brothel and having the conversation end there is not easy either.

One? Amateur.

At a time

Just dealing with old people in retail is fkg weird.

Also people that are like ‘I KNOW MORE THAN YOU’

cool this is a job while I do uni, foad please.

With a bit of luck, you too will be an old person one day!
On that fateful day, you might come to the realisation that you know more than the assistant trying to serve you and you will remember back when, and do your best to not ■■■■ them off!

Really, the hardest part of being over sixty is giving the young person one is dealing with the dignity of adulthood. That is, that they are ‘grown up’. I try very hard at treating young people as my equal but it is a struggle. Unless the young person I am dealing with has done rape, murder, pedophilia, heroine, buggery and ■■■■■■■■■■, been there, done that.

I always enjoy adding up the bill and giving the whipper-snapper behind the counter the correct amount, while they’re struggling along with the cash register or a calculator.

They look at you as if you’ve got 3 heads.
Don’t they teach mental arithmetic in schools these days, accompanied by canings and detention if you get any wrong.

Those good old days of being beaten and abused by an angry little old woman in a black habit !

Not so much as weird but crap job was being a Courier for one of the big name Couriers.
Jim?
Absolute amateurs.

At the Veterinary Research Institute way back in 1972, we would lead the bull into the pen, put his head into a massive steel halter, so he didn’t jump around and then …

We had the “box” that we strapped on to the bull, which some genius had designed to be just like a cows lady bits.

And this ■■■■■■ massive bull, just stood there with a big grin on his face; filling up a pint milk bottle of “ejaculant”. No need for the halter; afterwards we all had a marlboro and relaxed.

If you want to know how to jerk off a ram, just ask >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I bet you were the finest wnker there was
I bet you were the finest wnker there was

I had very dedicated teachers.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=oN3hcFTZoqw

Just dealing with old people in retail is fkg weird.

Also people that are like ‘I KNOW MORE THAN YOU’

cool this is a job while I do uni, foad please.

With a bit of luck, you too will be an old person one day!
On that fateful day, you might come to the realisation that you know more than the assistant trying to serve you and you will remember back when, and do your best to not ■■■■ them off!

Really, the hardest part of being over sixty is giving the young person one is dealing with the dignity of adulthood. That is, that they are ‘grown up’. I try very hard at treating young people as my equal but it is a struggle. Unless the young person I am dealing with has done rape, murder, pedophilia, heroine, buggery and ■■■■■■■■■■, been there, done that.

I always enjoy adding up the bill and giving the whipper-snapper behind the counter the correct amount, while they’re struggling along with the cash register or a calculator.

They look at you as if you’ve got 3 heads.
Don’t they teach mental arithmetic in schools these days, accompanied by canings and detention if you get any wrong.

Just on this, I reckon schooling hass changed from wrote learning as much info as possible to how to access information as quick as possible.

Which is not a bad idea, anyway.
No point in stuffing kids heads with things they aren’t interested in and won’t need.

Oh and btw - it’s ‘rote’.

Arrived in England on a Tuesday ,started work on Thursday putting labels on cans of baked beans.
1000s of empty cans moving thru the area I was working in NOISIEST JOB IV"E EVER HAD

Was Tim Brooke Taylor there

Imagine trying to explain that as your job with a straight face..

Trying to tell people you manage a brothel and having the conversation end there is not easy either.

Yeah…manage a brothel.

My opinion is that you’re a high paid tax lawyer in the Liberal Party, and too ashamed to say so.

He’s a pokies addicted gadabout using a cafe front to launder thousands of ill gained from organised hampster baiting syndicates.
Seems nice enough though.

Not so much as weird but crap job was being a Courier for one of the big name Couriers.
Jim?

Nope. An inner city one.

This would be hilarious… the job in itself would be weird but nonetheless

Please use words for those of us who prefer to read before deciding to waste time on clicking on yet another link.

Jim?

Nope. An inner city one.

Ok, so no tennis then.

Swift and Shift?

I dated someone who said she worked ‘in admin’.
Turns out, she was actually a madam at a ladyboy establishment.
I shudder to think what could have happened there.

A dated someone who said she worked 'in admin'. Turns out, she was actually a madam at a ladyboy establishment. I shudder to think what could have happened there.

New Career pathway deckaz.

I dated someone who said she worked 'in admin'. Turns out, she was actually a madam at a ladyboy establishment. I shudder to think what could have happened there.

You would have got some very interesting Christmas party stories that you would never tell anyone about…

I dated someone who said she worked 'in admin'. Turns out, she was actually a madam at a ladyboy establishment. I shudder to think what could have happened there.

on which date do you recon you would have been comfortably satisfied she was a madam

A mate went out with a girl who said she worked in admin but what she meant was that she worked for ‘Girls Out West’.