Weirdest Job You Ever Had!

I dated someone who said she worked 'in admin'. Turns out, she was actually a madam at a ladyboy establishment. I shudder to think what could have happened there.

on which date do you recon you would have been comfortably satisfied she was a madam

I never kiss and tell, darling.

I dated someone who said she worked 'in admin'. Turns out, she was actually a madam at a ladyboy establishment. I shudder to think what could have happened there.

on which date do you recon you would have been comfortably satisfied she was a madam

After checking if there was a leather interior …

Worst job ever

For a time in mid to late teens I worked for a funeral parlor. Body collection, preparation, transportation.

the 2 that really stand out were;
Motorcyclist with missing head and large quantity of weed in jacket
Obese male found on top of central heating duct

process server

exposes you the finest humanity has to offer.

process server

Rod Culleton?
process server

Rod Culleton?

Just for that, he’s coming round to your place to take his favorite jacket off …

For a time in mid to late teens I worked for a funeral parlor. Body collection, preparation, transportation.

the 2 that really stand out were;
Motorcyclist with missing head and large quantity of weed in jacket
Obese male found on top of central heating duct

One of my first jobs was codifying the road fatalities of 1994. You’d get police reports, coroner reports, medical reports, interviews etc. In the Western Australian ones they included a head-and-shoulders shot of the deceased, and one of the first I saw had his head cleaved straight down the middle. FARK. Luckily there was never any useful info on that page, and the photo was usually darkly photocopied, so you could normally see it coming and skip it.

One of the QLD deaths was a Jeep (or similar) that got rear-ended and exploded. Blackened remains of driver still sitting in seat…

I think my favourite introduction went something like “The incident involved two stationary vehicles, one out-of-control vehicle, five pedestrians and a historic rock”.

I never kiss and tell, darling.

Was it rupaul.
It was rupaul be honest.